Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FUCK YOU to Rain Date Make-ups!!!!!!!

Codica3

:bigfinge: :bigfinge:

My daddy bought me seats for my birthday so I could go to the stadium and see Mussina pitch and now there's a fucking rain make-up on Monday which fucks up the entire rotation..

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..

THAT FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope it fucking rains or something one day this weekend so a game gets cancelled..

:bigfinge: :bigfinge:

I am SO pissed off right now.. I think I'm gonna cry..

:mad3: :mad3:

Originally posted by Codica3

:( :(

I know I'm corny but I don't get to make it out to the stadium as much as I'd like to & when I do go, I really try and schedule it so I can see certain pitchers..

I will be at Tuesday Nights game... My company gave out a bunch of tickets in the nosebleed section to a bunch of employees... :D

As long as there is beer and the tickets are free. Plus I get a free day off of work... I will take it. :cool:

Originally posted by elementx

I will be at Tuesday Nights game... My company gave out a bunch of tickets in the nosebleed section to a bunch of employees... :D

As long as there is beer and the tickets are free. Plus I get a free day off of work... I will take it. :cool:

OMG.. I was there too!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. dammit I wish I would have known you were there..

My daddy bought me Box tickets.. I got some really good shots.. I'll post them up later tonite..

Aww.. I wish I would have known you were there.

Originally posted by Codica3

OMG.. I was there too!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. dammit I wish I would have known you were there..

My daddy bought me Box tickets.. I got some really good shots.. I'll post them up later tonite..

Aww.. I wish I would have known you were there.

I was ready to fall asleep in the middle of the game with nothing crazy going on...

I got there and the score was 2-0 already.

I wish I was at Wednesdays game... At least there was a ton of action...

I got into a fight with the Becks Beer Guy. He was up in my area and I screamed for him to call the Bud Light guy up into my area... That fucker told me it does not work that way... So I was like what does not work that way. He said he was not going to call another beer guy and cut down on his sales... All I said was that he was selling the shitty beer and was not getting a sale anyway. Just get the fuckin Bud Light guy... Eh... You had to be there...

Originally posted by elementx

I was ready to fall asleep in the middle of the game with nothing crazy going on...

I got there and the score was 2-0 already.

I wish I was at Wednesdays game... At least there was a ton of action...

I got into a fight with the Becks Beer Guy. He was up in my area and I screamed for him to call the Bud Light guy up into my area... That fucker told me it does not work that way... So I was like what does not work that way. He said he was not going to call another beer guy and cut down on his sales... All I said was that he was selling the shitty beer and was not getting a sale anyway. Just get the fuckin Bud Light guy... Eh... You had to be there...

LOL.. I was mad cause I ran all over trying to find a damn Corona and I couldn't.. :mad:

I really wish Mussina would have pitched like he was supposed to though..