Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Breaking That Motherfucking Curse Weekend!!!!

nyis4meatheads

They said it would never happen. No one had faith in it... no one. But this weekend, as God as my witness, I will travel to and from New York City without a single, stinking, hippie-loving drop of rain. The weather forcaster called Saturday and Sunday "Two of the top 10 days of the year." You're motherfucking right.

tonight - going to Woosta town to celebtrate mama meathead's birthday. Gonna have to head to bed early because...

Saturday - waking up at the God-awful hour of 6:30am to make sure I catch the bus down to that most wretched of all monuments... Yankee Stadium. Watching the Sox beat up on the Yankees, moving ever-closer to claiming first place in the AL East and virtually securing a wild card spot. Then most likely taking the bus back home, exhausted and very drunk.

Sunday - going out and enjoying the near-perfect weather one last time.

After a bender and 1/2 last weekend, back to the grind this weekend....

Tonight, shining, and oiling up my hedge clippers, while I watch tv...

Saturday

yardwork.jpg

Sunday...

Going to The place for the Pats game. for this:

Come early and grab your seat!

Every Sunday Starting at noon, cheer on the Pats and your other favorite

teams on our flat screen plasma TVs. There isn't a bad view in the place!

Come kick back, relax and enjoy our $9.99 all-you-can-eat brunch and

signature specialty cocktails served up by our beautiful staff outfitted in

their NFL best. For all you Fantasy Football enthusiasts well even provide

halftime NFL stats! You won’t miss a beat. Make a day of it every Sunday

at The Place.

Tonight: Pravda most likely, getting messy

Sat: Wedding, with all the people I havent see in ages. Gonna get messy then will probably be breaking up a fight between two people who are still mad that they slept with the same girl in 11th grade, then hopefully the diplomat

Sun: Last nice day sitting in my lake drinking, then waterworks my boys from barcardi are throwing a party there

Tonight - Going home and going out for a drink with M and watching the Sox kick ass, and wishing I was going to NYC :(

Tomorrow - Studying and watching the Sox kick Yankee ass and wishing I was going to NYC:(

Sunday - Watching the Patriots kick Buffalo's ass ad the Sox sweep the Yankees!

A little beer and cheer thrown in here and there!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

They said it would never happen. No one had faith in it... no one. But this weekend, as God as my witness, I will travel to and from New York City without a single, stinking, hippie-loving drop of rain. The weather forcaster called Saturday and Sunday "Two of the top 10 days of the year." You're motherfucking right.

I'm sure you're still going to do everything in your power to make sure it at least keeps raining men on you.

Originally posted by groovefire

I'm sure you're still going to do everything in your power to make sure it at least keeps raining men on you.

Hallelujah!

Tonight - going to a houseparty to watch the game - flip cup championship up for grabs (I have no fear we will retain the belt).

Tomorrow - golf tournament in the morning then it's tbd. NYC? Block Island? Everyone's up in the air about everything so we'll see.....

Sunday going to depend on what I do Saturday, but most likely it will include sleeping until the game starts :D

:laugh: :laugh:

Tonight - have no idea probably just go somewhere local for some drinks.

Saturday - ZION - Hopefully I will remember something from this day/night.

Sunday - Recovering

G - you should try and come it's supposed to be beautiful out and I can't think of a better way to spend a beautiful day then by drinking on the beach :D

Originally posted by jules5335

G - you should try and come it's supposed to be beautiful out and I can't think of a better way to spend a beautiful day then by drinking on the beach :D

Yeah weather will be perfect for this party so I THINK that's what we'll end up doing - a couple of my friends said they want to go, but it'll end up being a gametime decision (as usual). Hopefully see you there!

I would encourage you to come but fear upsetting AnythingI'm NotDoingIsForMeatheads.

:laugh: Screw that big black raincloud anythingi'mnotdoingisformeatheads! You don't need to encourage me anyways - I know the party will be sickimassive. I think we'll end up there, but I'll give you a call in the morning either way :D

I would encourage you to come but fear upsetting AnythingI'm NotDoingIsForMeatheads.

When did I say Zion isn't cool? I said the obscene amount of promo-whoring that has been surrounding Zion on this board is not cool.

Case in point - ras' "I still have Zion tickets" post :spam:

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Excuse Ms. Jules.. Sunday i'll be @ The Place in Boston... Saturday, while theres something fun to do in R.I. i'll be doing my lawn...

the place hahaha! VJ Laptop Woot woot!

Guarantee the waitresses will all have cute little football outfits on for the game :D