Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which Girl/Woman has the....

Originally posted by njbigstacked

MY DEAL IS THIS, I READ THIS BOARD ALL THE TIME AND HAVE NEVER JOINED, I KNOW MOST OF THE PEOPLE THAT ARE ON HERE BUT DON;T KNOW THEIR SCEENNAMES, I PROBABLY KNOW YOU TOO, I THINK I KNOW YOUR MAN JON.

I AM TIRED OF READING THESE SELF PROCLAIMED, MEAT HEAD WANNA BES PICK ON PEOPLPE AND ACT LIKE THEY'RE SOME KIND OF KING ON HERE...... THEY ARE GAYER THEN GAY IF YOU ASK ME...... NJSTACKED FUNNY I DIDN'T KNOW THEY STACKED SHIT THAT HIGH???

AND NJBIGTIME- BIGTIME FAG THATS ABOUT ALL THIS KID TAKES THE CAKE FOR GETTING FUCKED UP. I SAW HM IN TEMPTS BATHROOM FOAMING AT THE MOUTH STUMBLING FROM URINAL TO URINAL TRYING TO GRAB GUYS CHOPPERS...... HOW GAY ALL I CAN DO IS LAUGH

BWAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH

DID I MENTION HE HAD A FAT GUT ???

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I KNOW WHO HE IS, I SAW HIM A FEW TIMES THIS SUMMER, THE WAY HE ACTS IS COMICAL......

HE PROBABLY DIDN'T TELL YOU HOW HE HAS LITTLE GIRL FITS WHEN HE CAN'T HANDLE HIS DRUGS.....HE SHOULD WEAR A FUCKING DIAPER TO SURF.

HE SHOULD LEARN HOW TO TREAT THE PEOPLE AROUND HIM TOO BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH HE THINKS HE HAS ALL THESE FRIENDS, PEOPE REALLY DON'T LIKE HIM

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I cannot wait to see hell unleashed online today...

hahaha...

Wait till the market slows down after lunch and the King reads this...

NJBig... I know you??

NOT BY NAME BUT DEFINATLY BY FACE..... I USED TO GO TO YOUR GYM BEFORE YOU MOVED SOUTH.... AND I SAW YOU AT SURF LIKE 10 TIMES THIS SUMMER WITH THE QUEER BOYS NJ STACKED AND BIGTIME

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

ahhhhhhhh........

You know all the boyz...

Dont remember any Chris, but I am sure to recogonize your fez...

Go easy on Chris today...

lost a lot of friends on 9-11.. I am sure he's not up to par today for any back and fro...

YOU KNOW WHAT JON, I AM A COMPASSIONATE GUY, I WILL LEAVE CHRIS ALONE FOR TODAY BECAUSE I DO ACTUALLY FEEL FOR HIM....... BUT I'LL BE BACK