• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Marco...

What is the cutoff date??

I have the champagne on ice ova hea...

Next WED...so we can have the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place winners, and since you and steph are coming to Deko next week,...we can have a little celebration ceremony @ Deko next week. We still need to see some more titties though;)

Originally posted by linabina

groove lounge front bar baby :D come in tomorrow... ill do a shot with u!! :kiss2:

I will have to make it in early...since I will be hanging at Deko tomorrow night. Its a bit of a ride for me...but after that pic from yesterday, LOVE (or Lust) will be taking me down to Long Branch to feast my eyes on those beautiful Tetas,ooops, i meant face.:D

Are you going to post the pics standing up that you said you would???

Originally posted by marcomaxim

I will have to make it in early...since I will be hanging at Deko tomorrow night. Its a bit of a ride for me...but after that pic from yesterday, LOVE (or Lust) will be taking me down to Long Branch to feast my eyes on those beautiful Tetas,ooops, i meant face.:D

Are you going to post the pics standing up that you said you would???

yea i just havent had a chance to yet cuz im busy with classes... but when i get home at some point today ill do it.. and ill post a pic of my face so u can know for sure that its me :D

Originally posted by linabina

yea i just havent had a chance to yet cuz im busy with classes... but when i get home at some point today ill do it.. and ill post a pic of my face so u can know for sure that its me :D

OK....Thats even better...i just think everyone wanted to see how the melons hang when your not laying down, thats a big part having "The Sexiest Titz".