Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S.I.N. SUNDAYS are BACK!!9/14GRAND OPENING ELITE STYLE

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Kelly calmed me down I am not as crazy like last year

I remember last year I was planning on throwing our refrigerator from the shore house from the 2nd floor in to the pool

I did manage to throw in the recliner, microwave, and lamp

the fridge was to heavy and noone would help me lift it over the railings

and this year you decided (without consulting any of the other people in the house) to put a sign on the door saying that we will not be having afterhours and kicked everybody out !!! You then decided to pack up your stuff and go home!!!! THANKS FOR RUINING THIS YEARS AFTERHOURS !!!!

Its amazing how you went from throwing refrigerators off a balcony last year to telling your close friends that wanna end the summer with yu that they cannnot come to our house to hang out !! AND U CALL YOURSELF A WARRIOR !! your more like a

:jerkoff:

PS ... if you don't wanna put your "career" in jeopardy then maybe you should have stayed in a drug-free facility this summer.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

cuz ... lemme explain something to you ... no matter what i do or how much of it i do ..... i'll still be sharper than you !!!

pppppppppffffffffffffftttttttttttttttt sharper than me

ha ha ha dont m,ake me laugh

ok buddy keep throwing out shirt for KTU and then come talk to me

SHARPER

The only SHARPNESS you will ever have is when I shove a SHARP DILDO up your ass

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

and this year you decided (without consulting any of the other people in the house) to put a sign on the door saying that we will not be having afterhours and kicked everybody out !!! You then decided to pack up your stuff and go home!!!! THANKS FOR RUINING THIS YEARS AFTERHOURS !!!!

Its amazing how you went from throwing refrigerators off a balcony last year to telling your close friends that wanna end the summer with yu that they cannnot come to our house to hang out !! AND U CALL YOURSELF A WARRIOR !! your more like a

:jerkoff:

PS ... if you don't wanna put your "career" in jeopardy then maybe you should have stayed in a drug-free facility this summer.

once again it goes back to who has more bain cells

anyone will agree with me... I have to much to lose.. I refuse to have an afterhours when our house was hot

doesnt matter its over I dont have to worry about it anymore

Have fun next year again in SEASIDE... SEASIDE will get even more Shady and people will get busted even more

But I wont be there for that;)

once again it goes back to who has more bain cells

anyone will agree with me... I have to much to lose.. I refuse to have an afterhours when our house was hot

doesnt matter its over I dont have to worry about it anymore

Have fun next year again in SEASIDE... SEASIDE will get even more Shady and people will get busted even more

But I wont be there for that;)

so wait.. billy,

You're done with Seaside? No way!

Originally posted by deeelite1

Carguy - I'm good thank you..

Neena - i'm just asking him cuz this is the first I'm hearing of it, pfffffffffffffffffft.. also I miss you and ur other half :(

Billy - Im still upset that I didnt take a picture of that sign on the door. That was classic.

what did I write

NO AFTERHOURS

SOMETHING SOMETHING

Thank you Management

what did I write

NO AFTERHOURS

SOMETHING SOMETHING

Thank you Management

Something along those lines.. but I would have printed out that pic, next to a 2002 pic of you flying off the table with the floor lamp in your hand, complete maniac.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Something along those lines.. but I would have printed out that pic, next to a 2002 pic of you flying off the table with the floor lamp in your hand, complete maniac.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I remember those days when I was crazy coming up with plans on how to throw a fridge off the 2nd floor into the pool

putting my fist threw the door

Carguy - I'm good thank you..

Neena - i'm just asking him cuz this is the first I'm hearing of it, pfffffffffffffffffft.. also I miss you and ur other half :(

Billy - Im still upset that I didnt take a picture of that sign on the door. That was classic.

..you have no idea how much I miss everyone!!

I miss our apple martinis, Stardo's lip gloss sessions in the bathroom, bad ass's siren, and gil's broken neck dance moves. :cry:

Originally posted by neena16

..you have no idea how much I miss everyone!!

I miss our apple martinis, Stardo's lip gloss sessions in the bathroom, bad ass's siren, and gil's broken neck dance moves. :cry:

speaking of Stardo's lip gloss I have like 3 tubes in my purse, I have no idea how they got there.

Gils broken neck, I'll take video clips next time I see him out and send them to you

and next time there is a bathroom session, We will call you and put you on speakerphone ::flushhhh::

Oh and the bad ass siren was replaced.. there is a much bigger and better hi pitch Hilton Chicken squeal. We will do that anywhere for you.

see, you're not missing much.

Billy I don't remember fists thru a door but I do remember furniture and flat ware from different units in the complex scattered in and around the pool. ESPECIALLY that couch.

speaking of Stardo's lip gloss I have like 3 tubes in my purse, I have no idea how they got there.

Gils broken neck, I'll take video clips next time I see him out and send them to you

and next time there is a bathroom session, We will call you and put you on speakerphone ::flushhhh::

Oh and the bad ass siren was replaced.. there is a much bigger and better hi pitch Hilton Chicken squeal. We will do that anywhere for you.

see, you're not missing much.

Billy I don't remember fists thru a door but I do remember furniture and flat ware from different units in the complex scattered in and around the pool. ESPECIALLY that couch.

How do you think we had the dent in our bedroom door and the laundry room door and the shady locked door by our bedroom

Remember the recliner in the pool.. God I remeber sitting on that...

What else went in that pool the Microwave, Television