Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For Love or Money 2~!

nSyNcBaBy

Originally posted by linabina

she gave wade the boot and chose chad..... :D i was so happy she did too cuz hes just adorable.... he chose her over the money..... :heart: and she split her 2 million with him.... such a great ending i was so happy it turned out the way it did!

i wanna see them on good morning america :mad:

oh well it was a really good finale... so much uncertainty that left u on the edge of ur seat wondering what the hell was gonna happen...

im kinda sad its over! lol

Aww...I want to see a repeat :D ...Thanks for the info ma

Originally posted by Evan

I'm confused. I just watched Love or Money 2 finale and she said "I'll split the 2 million with u" and she said "u are getting 1 million" but then they zoomed in on the check when he put it on the table and it was only for $500,000?????

ok so i went back and watched again.... she said she was splitting the million that HE was playing for on this show with him... so therefore he got 500,000..... basically she won his million + her million from the last show... so she split what was supposed to be his million with him. got it? ;)

Originally posted by linabina

typically id say no... but u never know! u can really click and find a strong connection with at least one of them... though it may be unlikely that ull find that ONE person ... its definitely not impossible... im just open minded about these things... b/c u truly dont know until u try.

i agree, but thinking logically chances are you wont find a viable candidate for a successful relationship...