Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Rollcall..

Last years HOTTEST Saturday night returns this Saturday September 13th at Deko Lounge. Sessions(Made by Music) with Resident DJ Richie Santana on the main floor. DJ Klutch spins in the lower level. Also every first Saturday of the month Guest DJ Denny Tsettos. 21 for LADIES, 23 For GUYS(21 if you are on my list).E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist. Who is in???

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gosh darn, its like trying to split the lats bump in 2 with you and binoy both postin about this saturday..........i gotta show the love for the boff use.............throw me on your list to jarmenio!!!!!!!!!!

you 2 can have a dance off to see whose list i can be on, the lose gets don26!!!!!!!!!

KILLL HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA HA HA HA, IM STILL DYING OVER THAT DON26!!!!!!

KILLLLL HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

KILLLLLLLLL KILLLLLLLLLLLL KILLLLLLLLL

AAAHA HAHA HAHAA, CANT WAIT TILL SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

gosh darn, its like trying to split the lats bump in 2 with you and binoy both postin about this friday..........i gotta show the love for the boff use.............throw me on your list to jarmenio!!!!!!!!!!

you 2 can have a dance off to see whose list i can be on, the lose gets don26!!!!!!!!!

KILLL HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA HA HA HA, IM STILL DYING OVER THAT DON26!!!!!!

KILLLLL HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

KILLLLLLLLL KILLLLLLLLLLLL KILLLLLLLLL

AAAHA HAHA HAHAA, CANT WAIT TILL SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!

I got you on my list for Friday at abyss and Saturday use Binoys list at Deko. You are in for it this weekend after your poor non showing at Surf Sunday, you missed don and I drunk bump dialing!

David..."My Little Hampster Boy" please settle down before I have to snap your two little twigs you call ARMS. Ok? Now go play nice with the other Hampsters or crawl through the platic maze tunnel.....I will fix the wheel when I get home...Also...I left some Gnaw Sticks in the woodchips to the right of the cage.

Originally posted by jarmenio

I got you on my list for Friday at abyss and Saturday use Binoys list at Deko. You are in for it this weekend after your poor non showing at Surf Sunday, you missed don and I drunk bump dialing!

i'm in for saturday, 2 weeks in a row, COULD SNOW,

but if it does we can grab willie's ankle's as if he was a wheelbarrell & walk him around the lot - nose to the ground

Ahhhh....this little Hampster named Davey has once again Gnawed through his cage................and has obviously bitten off more than he can chew. Would you prefer it if I put you in the Globe for a a few DAYS? You can run around and piss all over yourself....

David...Kids have tried the old..."Throw the Jell-O oneway trick too many times" it is old....and I know better than to be tricked that easily...........

Dogekid..."Scones" you said...What flavor?