Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Rollcall..

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jarmenio

Ready for what? I will be sleeping at 11pm Saturday night.

KILLLLLLLLLLLLLL HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....................!!!!!!!!

diggas gettin ready, i just put alll the sleeves back on my shirts just for this day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............................

Originally posted by roddigga

KILLLLLLLLLLLLLL HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....................!!!!!!!!

diggas gettin ready, i just put alll the sleeves back on my shirts just for this day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............................

Kill Kill Kill... After the latest I heard Sunday at Surf I have decided on hiring a Female to do the job.

yes we are BIGBRIAN......you want in, i love just handling to men like you and armenio!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill keep my geesha outfit on and serve you guys BUMPS and SUSHI@@@@@@@@@@ roles!!!!! you like my suchi roles @@@@@@@@ here have some spicy tuna @@@@@@ and side order of rainbow @@@@@@@ mmmmm digga like sushi @@@@@@

sorry guys but diggas also very high right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hey joe stay open till 4!!!!!!!!!! dave will pay the ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

yes we are BIGBRIAN......you want in, i love just handling to men like you and armenio!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill keep my geesha outfit on and serve you guys BUMPS and SUSHI@@@@@@@@@@ roles!!!!! you like my suchi roles @@@@@@@@ here have some spicy tuna @@@@@@ and side order of rainbow @@@@@@@ mmmmm digga like sushi @@@@@@

sorry guys but diggas also very high right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hey joe stay open till 4!!!!!!!!!! dave will pay the ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!

Digga you never know who might call the COPS on us...

classic moment last night bus!!!!!!!!!!!, the ol po po roomate was in the living room cleaning out his NINE!!!!!! ya know scraping his barrell in............and all the rest of his equipment................

he looks over at digga and i was scrapin my jars.....................

such a priceless moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watching him clean his gun,while i polished my jars praying for that last.......................bump!!!!!!!!!!!!

armenio.....is the reason why they invented free nights and weekends....buah hahahahahahha

Deko.....cant come fast enough.....and yes i will pay all fines after 2 oclock!!!!!

rod.....you bumping and playing with guns again???......poor brad.....kid now has to pee sitting down the rest of his life!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

armenio.....is the reason why they invented free nights and weekends....buah hahahahahahha

Deko.....cant come fast enough.....and yes i will pay all fines after 2 oclock!!!!!

rod.....you bumping and playing with guns again???......poor brad.....kid now has to pee sitting down the rest of his life!!!!

Dave how classic was that????? By the way I like the fish you have in your pond.