Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dude, why are you calling me???

tastyt

I just got a phone call from my ex... we've been broken up for about two years, and we haven't spoken in nearly a year... he left a voice mail for me maybe six months ago but that was the last time I heard from him...

He actually asked me if I wanted to hang out... whyyyyyy... I'm way too nice to say "I just don't want you in my life anymore, not even as a friend!" so I simply told him the other end of things, namely that I have a boyfriend and he would not be happy with the arrangement.

Arrrggghhh... why can't the past stay in the past...

i agree, the keeping the past in the past, that is!

March of last year, my ex emails me 3 years to the DAY of our breakup. It stated just a hello , wanted to see how things are... please. My heart dropped and I couldn't breathe. Why just a hello after all that time? I consoled with some women at work. He I am thinking her intentions were to get back together. They told me, most likely, is she broke up with someone, felt alone, and knew I was, at one point, her comfort zone. That made me so angry and upset.

I guess the old saying is true:

If you love someone, set them free.

If they come back, then it was meant to me.

If they come back a few years later, they are looking for bangbangbang. :blank:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I constantly have ex''s contact me. My only take on the situation is that once they remember what a great guy i was (am), they try & initiate some sort of contact with me in hopes of perhaps rekindling something....

too bad, im a one woman man though...

:confused:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Exactly. They realize too late they let go of a great thing and want to get it back.

Meanwhile, you moved on with someone that really makes you happy...

..and want to BANGBANGBANG.

:D

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I constantly have ex''s contact me. My only take on the situation is that once they remember what a great guy i was (am), they try & initiate some sort of contact with me in hopes of perhaps rekindling something....

too bad, im a one woman man though...

:confused:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Or there trying to get Child Support...

Thanks

Mommy.

The thing that concerns me, is the fact that he moved from Jersey back into the city... I don't know where, but considering where all his family/friends are, it's most likely relatively close to my job...

Now, I'm not especially worried about running into him myself... I really don't want to, but I can deal with it. The thing that bothers me is the possibility of seeing him while I'm with my boyfriend. An unpredictably psycho ex and a protective boyfriend aren't exactly two elements you want running into one another.

Originally posted by gabo

is this the thug ur talking about?

Yup, that's the one.

Originally posted by tastyt

...i think most men are too weak to move on. Right now...i'm dealing with someone who wasn't mentally stable enuf to be with me...but insists on milling around certain situations to try and catch my attention.

...i'd like to say it's not working...but at least seemingly it's not working..... :rolleyes::(:half:

Guest gabo

The thing that concerns me, is the fact that he moved from Jersey back into the city... I don't know where, but considering where all his family/friends are, it's most likely relatively close to my job...

Now, I'm not especially worried about running into him myself... I really don't want to, but I can deal with it. The thing that bothers me is the possibility of seeing him while I'm with my boyfriend. An unpredictably psycho ex and a protective boyfriend aren't exactly two elements you want running into one another.

Yup, that's the one.

well if he keeps bothering u might have to tell him all the stuff you wanted to in the first post. let him know how bad he fucked up

I just got a phone call from my ex... we've been broken up for about two years, and we haven't spoken in nearly a year... he left a voice mail for me maybe six months ago but that was the last time I heard from him...

He actually asked me if I wanted to hang out... whyyyyyy... I'm way too nice to say "I just don't want you in my life anymore, not even as a friend!" so I simply told him the other end of things, namely that I have a boyfriend and he would not be happy with the arrangement.

looooooooooooooosssssssssseeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr!

tell her he's been hounded you. fuck him!

be a heartless bitch and rain on his parade!

Originally posted by gabo

well if he keeps bothering u might have to tell him all the stuff you wanted to in the first post. let him know how bad he fucked up

Yes, you're right of course... hopefully the frequency of calls do not increase... b/c I am afflicted with serious lack of backbone... :blank:

Originally posted by tranzwhore

looooooooooooooosssssssssseeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr!

tell her he's been hounded you. fuck him!

be a heartless bitch and rain on his parade!

Tell who what? :confused:

If I could be a heartless bitch I wouldn't have this problem in the first place... :unhappy:

Guest gabo

If I could be a heartless bitch I wouldn't have this problem in the first place... :unhappy:

tasty needs to enroll in the fall semester for being a heartless bitch... I hear most of my exgirlfriedns are teaching that class

just tell him the truth...

sometimes you have to be like that to get your point across.

If you don't, he might stick around longer...and it could be worse later.

tell the wife that her creep of a husband is still contacting you.

ask her if she's checked his phone bill lately. does she see your # there? YES! does she see your # on in-coming calls? NO

he's a dog and deserves t get busted. if he's gonna be stupid, he better be tough!

Guest gabo

ask her if she's checked his phone bill lately. does she see your # there? YES! does she see your # on in-coming calls? NO

he's a dog and deserves t get busted. if he's gonna be stupid, he better be tough!

did I miss something... who said he was married?

Whaaaaat are you talking about? :confused: :confused: He's not married! :laugh: :laugh: