Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carguy Question?

slinkyboy

Originally posted by slinkyboy

carl. the funny thing is bigtime asked me to stop picking on you. and said that the fight was between you and him and wantedme to stay out of it. this gives me an excuse to pound your fac in. hey check your girls cell phone bill. then call me.

The issue is not with bigtime, thats over, he can't help that you're on his dick, I have no issues with him. I'll warn him that you're trying to give him the hucklebuck though. You are so QUEER LMFAO :laugh: :laugh:

My girl doesn't have a cell phone LMFAO X10 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

YOU ARE THE GAYEST OF THE GAY..... LMFAO

I don;t want to even beat your ass anymore I feel bad 4 ya LOL :laugh:

All I can do is sit here and laugh at you.....

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Carl you know where to send your girl to for a phone

CELLULAR WORLD "All your wireless needs" :D :D

Dam I am good at advertising

I know Bill no doubt..... anytime I have anyone I'll send em over....

Slinkyboy did you get you foot out of your mouth yet???

feet, cock, you like everything in your mouth huh??

see this is the best part carl. i bought a cell for your girl like 9 months ago and yes she calls me daily. ask her who luca is? just try it.

and lets get one thing straight. i am much bigger, stronger and tougher than you will ever be.

Just shut up and show up at Taste, no need to keep this going, since your bigger and tougher and all that shit show up I'll keep you honest to that screenname.... put up or shut the fuck up

like i said ask anyone. bigtime, ridingcarguy, stacked or bigmike they all know i am legit. try me. ps: i guess you asked your girl. cause you are very upset right now.

Not angry at all at your desperate attempts to piss me off, your lies make me giggle, you're pathetic. Bye now