Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Nv Dj Hardware 9/13/03

MIRZA

All I hear is bitchin and moanin! Has anyone actually heard Hardware play? ..... I haven't but I know I wouldnt mind to hear him throw it down! I mean yeah people like different genres but you cant start all bitchin if trance is going to be played or if they are pumpin the house. its all great music and its all how the DJ throws it Down! Party On ! Peace

The only one time I went to NV ..was to talk to DP and see how the place looked....though this was in the afternoon...and I've actually never been to a nite there ....I can see that club has a more intimate setting than the new SPACE..I support Space34..

I haven't been there latelly..but I dig Roland and Oscar G's sets alot.....n now that they have Markus Shulz..Space sounds like the place !! I plan on going to see Dj Hardware tomorrow hopefully..

I've been a fan of hise since The Acid Trip Hop Funk mix cds..back in 95 - 96 ...Him and Icey where a BIG influence too mee....To me

Dj Hardware is a legend..NO lie!! This guy is old skool..and if u can you should goo check him out SATURDAY... :tongue: