Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Tonight!!!

jarmenio

NU Society continues tonight at Deko Lounge. Start the weekend early with a FREE martini tasting at the new outdoor bar from 9pm-11pm. DJ's Esteban & Unique spin everything on the main floor. Make sure to check out DJ Klutch downstairs spinning Hip Hop, R & B, Old School, This kid is NO JOKE! 21 and over only. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Comps/Guestlist.

Though we will always mourn the lives lost, we have all come to realize that life has continued for all of us.

Like Bus has said......We need to celebrate the people that are still with us, and think of the joy that those people bring us everyday.

Im not saying by going out, because we all have our own ways of celebrating.

I just down want people to think that it is disrespectful in anyway to go out and enjoy the company of your friends.

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

The face b/c he was working the champayne bar all by himself..oh yeah you didn't work upstairs I just remembered that.:rolleyes:

well im looking forward to it 2nite

Willy has a party coming and so does Hanni, so they booked that spot. Will probably be a good night all around.

Originally posted by binoys

Im gonna go tonight.

Gonna roll with Phil the Heroic Bartender!

Also my two sidekicks are coming in tonight. Will Stern and Joey.

WOW...very very nice...and since your lover Willy isnt working, you have no excuse but to be at my bar you Angry Curried Brotha!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by binoys

Im gonna go tonight.

Gonna roll with Phil the Heroic Bartender!

Also my two sidekicks are coming in tonight. Will Stern and Joey.

This will be a little warmup for saturday night. Oh, and thats bad if you refer to Will stern as your sidekick, you might wanna watch out for that. Toad!