Clubplanet Nightlife Community

its 9:02

fineones

Originally posted by origskeemr

2:02 very mad that I broke plans with just about everyone who wanted to do sumptin, cause I thought I was goin to SF. What sucks more is that I didnt go cause my friend didnt have Crew to put in his hair. Damn I should have went out!:mad:

am i the only one that thinks that this is a stupid reason now to want to go out....bc he didnt have stuff to put in his hair....idk maybe its me

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

2:15 the Moo?

nah I dont chill wit that kid:laugh: I see him down the shore a lot though.

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

am i the only one that thinks that this is a stupid reason now to want to go out....bc he didnt have stuff to put in his hair....idk maybe its me

Would you go out with your hair not done? As mad as I am I kinda understand why he wouldnt wanna. I'm just pissed I didnt go to Savanah, Deko, Show, or Vue. I could have even went to some shitty ass hole in the wall bar.:mad: I was sick all week and stayed in my room all week till yesterday. Tonight was the night to release all my energy.

Would you go out with your hair not done? As mad as I am I kinda understand why he wouldnt wanna. I'm just pissed I didnt go to Savanah, Deko, Show, or Vue. I could have even went to some shitty ass hole in the wall bar.:mad: I was sick all week and stayed in my room all week till yesterday. Tonight was the night to release all my energy.

2:26 yes i would go out without my hair done if i was a guy

its the "messy look":tongue:

i understand why you're pissed, and he should have understood also:blank:

Originally posted by Destiny

2:26 yes i would go out without my hair done if i was a guy

its the "messy look":tongue:

i understand why you're pissed, and he should have understood also:blank:

he sucks. I mean SF doesnt mean shit to me but I did wanna go out. If I were him I would have wore a hat. A lot of my friends are in Hoboken right now too. They keep texting me saying how they miss me and its making me more mad. :mad:

BTW its 2:30

he sucks. I mean SF doesnt mean shit to me but I did wanna go out. If I were him I would have wore a hat. A lot of my friends are in Hoboken right now too. They keep texting me saying how they miss me and its making me more mad. :mad:

BTW its 2:30

2:32 gotcha...I understand

Well theres nothing you can do now, just go out next weekend and have a fabulous time..and btw...dont bring the kid with the hair anxieties

Originally posted by Destiny

2:32 gotcha...I understand

Well theres nothing you can do now, just go out next weekend and have a fabulous time..and btw...dont bring the kid with the hair anxieties

nah tonight was gunna be the last SF visit in my life. There is no way I will step foot in there I dont think unless JP came back one night. I'm getting sick of clubs anyway, more of a lounge guy now.