Clubplanet Nightlife Community

its 9:02

fineones

Originally posted by sexxyme

1:44 - You missed it all...we had a meatball song going and everything...!!!

2:00 ...nobody called...:(...

lol

...i just got back from the bank...i swear i wish i didnt notice certain things...there was a complete whacko on line complaining...i wanted to complain about her outfit...lol...a light purple old-lady jumpsuit (floral print) with dirty black reeboks and a beige wool overcoat...lol...the only thing worse was her dye job...

Originally posted by dgmodel

why not jerky???

(to be upfront with you im kinda nervous, since it was defrosting outside the fridge yesterday then finished in the fridge... not sure if thats safe :shakey: )

Because ...um...I don't know why..lol

(Did you take all the insides out yet?? and hey, do you need my assistance with it?? Mrs. #1 Cook to the Rescue?):D

Originally posted by sexxyme

Because ...um...I don't know why..lol

(Did you take all the insides out yet?? and hey, do you need my assistance with it?? Mrs. #1 Cook to the Rescue?):D

lol... its all done already just mofo needs to go in and be pulled out every half hour to be basted... stuffing is melissas job and eating is your lovers... thats it...

Originally posted by phatman

3:04 ...damn marko...playin food roullette again?...lol...just do what my dad does...burn everything beyond recognition...you're guaranteed to kill all germs as well as vitamins and taste...:)

lol yeah i kind of am worried... but well see what happends...