Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Roddigga & Dondiezel

jarmenio

Make sure you guys are at Abyss no later then 7pm tomorrow, male revue begins at 9 so that gives you both two hrs to try on all the different thongs that our dancers wear, we have to find the right size for you two since you are both growing at such a rapid rate these days. See you there!!!

PS- Kill The Leprechaun!!!

Originally posted by jarmenio

Make sure you guys are at Abyss no later then 7pm tomorrow, male revue begins at 9 so that gives you both two hrs to try on all the different thongs that our dancers wear, we have to find the right size for you two since you are both growing at such a rapid rate these days. See you there!!!

PS- Kill The Leprechaun!!!

I think I just punctured a lung Laughing so hard!!!!

Classic Joe!!! !:laugh:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................................

thank you joe, digga needed that........................

diggas been gazin out the window all day in the direction in which the towers once once stood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, i gotta silly view of the skyline right on the harbor..........................

on a lighter note............im really excited to shake my thang for the male revue, DON and i have a routine that'll have even joe giorgio screeming for more!!!!!!!!!!.............................

tell all the ladies to stretch out there necks cause don and i will be breaking necks left and right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........QUESTION, do i really have to wear fishnet????????? gives me a rash on my little pebbles and gets my cat head a tad irritated!!!!!, id rather go commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................cant wait till you see my JUST SHAVED ASS..........................

GODDAM WE'RE SEXY

just call me RERUN and call DON, ROGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU AND BINOY AINT GOT NOTIN ON US.........................

Originally posted by roddigga

diggas been gazin out the window all day in the direction in which the towers once once stood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, i gotta silly view of the skyline right on the harbor..........................

on a lighter note............im really excited to shake my thang for the male revue, DON and i have a routine that'll have even joe giorgio screeming for more!!!!!!!!!!.............................

tell all the ladies to stretch out there necks cause don and i will be breaking necks left and right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........QUESTION, do i really have to wear fishnet????????? gives me a rash on my little pebbles and gets my cat head a tad irritated!!!!!, id rather go commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................cant wait till you see my JUST SHAVED ASS..........................

GODDAM WE'RE SEXY

Rod Kelly and I are going tomm, you bringin Stacey

GODDAM WE'RE SEXY

Glad I could make you laugh buddy, see you tomorrow!

I THINK I KNOW WHO YOU ARE RODDIGGA, YOU ARE THE DARKER SKINNED FELLA RIGHT (NO INSULT INTENDED) YOUR HAWAIIAN OR PHILIPINO?? SAW YOU GUYS AT SURF A FEW TIMES THIS SUMMER, I'LL BE SURE TO COME UP TO YOU AND SAY HELLO NEXT TIME.

HOW DO YOU GUYS ALWAYS SAY???

HOLLLLA:D

PS-I'M NOT NJBIGTIME GET THE NAME RIGHT, I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO THINK I'M A FLAMER LIKE HIM

and a mental note to your "TAKEN OVA" thread..................

no one ever lables another man KING, that is a sign of weekness and is shows you are beneath someone, we live in a world where the only the strong survive, and in no way will i EVER refer to someone as "MY KING" or "A KING"

carry one and dont trip on any slinkies on your HOSTILE TAKE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!.......................

and a mental note to your "TAKEN OVA" thread..................

no one ever lables another man KING, that is a sign of weekness and is shows you are beneath someone, we live in a world where the only the strong survive, and in no way will i EVER refer to someone as "MY KING" or "A KING"

carry one and dont trip on any slinkies on your HOSTILE TAKE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!.......................

IM NOT LABELING MYSELF KING AT ALL MY MAN BUT THESE OTHER FOOLS ARE STUPID TO THINK THEY'RE BETTER THEN EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE....... ESPECIALLY WHEN SECRETLY NOBODY ACTUALLY LIKES THEM, THEY HAVE A SELF ESTEEM AND ANXIETY PROBLEM THAT THEY THINK THEY CAN FIX WITH STEROIDS I THINK ITS FUNNY

BWAHHHHAHHHAHHAHAAAAA

OK THIS SOUND PERSONAL...................

anyway, do you have anymore of that zanax you were going to give STACKED, i love zanax..............and i wouldnt want him to be on any medz while he ripps your spine out and chokes you with it!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigtime though, he's no threat..............all intensity, no fight!!!!!!!

ill do his fighting for him.............

YOUR RIGHT..................i could fart too loud and these 2 would tuck and run!!!!!!!!!!!

there my boyz though, so im actually gettin entertained by this!!!

bigtime just howled at me, he's using the pretend to cough and sneeze to people so we feel bad for him tecnique!!!!!!!!!

what a girl HUH??????????

gotta love rippin on bigtime when he does not have access to a computer.............................