Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sucky fuckin day

mssabina

1. i lose my student id which is also lets me into my building...

2. my laptop decides to go bezerk b/c it has a virus that i can't get rid of... of course this happens right now, when i have papers to write and shit to do..

3. realized i don't know jack about accounting...

4. this one is the best... i'm doing my tiny one load of laundry and there are no dryers available except one which is finished but no one is around to take thier clothes out... sooo like it's always done, i take the clothes out and put them neatly on the folding table... (everyone does this, we only have 7 dryers for 8 floors of ppl) 2 mins later a girl comes in and asks if i took her laundry out and i said yeah...

her: "don't fuckin do that next time.."

me: "okay, sorry"

her: mumbles some incomprehensible bullshit

i leave to go to the gym thinking i really shouldn't leave my clothes there b/c the girl was a shady bitch... and OF COURSE, when i go to take out my clothes, one of my shirts is missing... i checked the dryer twice, the washer, even the garbage, all over... and i KNOW that bitch took it out of the dryer in spite of me... arghhhhhh :cuss:

who DOES that?!

:(

Ughhhh I hated that shit w/dryers.....My school had so many more washers than dryers.....which is retarded.....You'd have to sit down there and wait for an available dryer and/or once your stuff goes in, watch it like a hawk....

But you did nothing wrong, she should have fuckin thanked you for foldering her DRY clothes!!!! At least you folded the stuff! People would always just throw the half-wet clothes on top of the dryer.....!!!!

Anyways.....I feel ya on the shitty day.....work sucks.....we were shorthanded today and there was way too much to do....winded up having to stay late......

And had no energy or desire to go to the gym :(

lol i didn't fold her stuff... i'm not that nice, i barely even fold my own!! i kinda tried to make a neat pile of it, it wasn't wet cuz the cycle was finished, but still, i did what everyyyyone does when there are no dryers available... and there are those assholes who actually do take out wet clothes and toss them somewhere, at least i didn't do that... arghhh i even apologized to her!! :mad:

and don't feel bad about not going to the gym... my motivation was lacking today... i say we declare a spa day and do nothing but have ourselves pampered and attended to...

Originally posted by mssabina

and don't feel bad about not going to the gym... my motivation was lacking today... i say we declare a spa day and do nothing but have ourselves pampered and attended to...

Ahhh I so need one of those!

k I'm off to bed - I'm such an old lady now :( Working sucks.....Gnite chickie.....;)