prplhz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jtk4

Sweet pics, makes me insanly jealous :mad:. Nice to show sunny beach pictures in september :(

looks like you had good time. Also thanks for showing the other pictures. Now I know what some of you guys look like. Let the stalking begin muahhh.

I guess I should take them down so that we don't have that. The links will disappear by the end of this weekend. But how do you know who is who?

Well i know who fester is and hoska and groovefire and now you and your boyfriend so the other girl must be g. For the rest i will have to see who pukes in clubs, has grass stains on his clothes, goes into ladies rooms, falls asleep, and other epic clues i have gotten from this place.

Originally posted by jtk4

Well i know who fester is and hoska and groovefire and now you and your boyfriend so the other girl must be g. For the rest i will have to see who pukes in clubs, has grass stains on his clothes, goes into ladies rooms, falls asleep, and other epic clues i have gotten from this place.

No one else matters anyways :D

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Afterhrs in the civic? You wearing the pirate hat right now?

It's at home in the DJ booth. You guys should see the booth we have at my house right now :eek: :eek: :eek: . Jim dropped off almost all of the speakers and amps from the Zion party at my house. We got speakers stacked from the floor to the ceiling in my living room. I think I'm going to stop by Home Depot on the way home and pick up new windows, because the ones I have probably aren't going to live through the weekend.

:dj: :dj: :dj:

Originally posted by unclefester401

It's at home in the DJ booth. You guys should see the booth we have at my house right now :eek: :eek: :eek: . Jim dropped off almost all of the speakers and amps from the Zion party at my house. We got speakers stacked from the floor to the ceiling in my living room. I think I'm going to stop by Home Depot on the way home and pick up new windows, because the ones I have probably aren't going to live through the weekend.

:dj: :dj: :dj:

Yay! Afterhours at fester's! :D

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

So X, are we actually going to meet you tonight? I don't know what the fuck you look like, so the ball's in your court.

Look for the kid with the glassy eyes and the martini glass spinning chicks around on the dance floor. And you think I'm kidding....

:laugh: and he'll be holding a martini.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

So X, are we actually going to meet you tonight? I don't know what the fuck you look like, so the ball's in your court.

Look for the kid with the glassy eyes and the martini glass spinning chicks around on the dance floor. And you think I'm kidding....

I'll be in the ladies room wondering where the urinals are.. Come find me..