Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm so bummed out

prplhz

I'm missing tonight at Pravda and not only that but I'm not doing anything fun this weekend:( This is my weekend to do the wedding thing.:rolleyes:

Have fun all of you tonight, and don't count me out totally you might just end up seeing me late night, no not in your dreams, but at after hours!:D

What's everyone plans for this weekend?

So is this the official whats everyone doing this weekend thread?

Today--- leaving ummm now, going to a wedding in CT. Will actually be good. Diggers is spinning so that is cool and Sasha will be at my afterparty ;) ;)

Sat ---Waking up if I can and driving back here for another wedding, ohhh yeah sooo fucking fun.

Sun --- Donig anything but Not going to a wedding!!

Good thing I am giving IOU's for these weddings or I would be broke:mad: :rolleyes:

Nyis is going to be ripped @ us, but here it goes.. :shake:

Tonight..Shameless @ Pravda.... should be a great time, finally getting out to see some good djs...

Saturday.... Drinking all day while watching college football @ a dive in Quincy called The Alumni cafe...haha

Saturday night.... No comment, but the first letter of the club is R, and the last is Y...

Sunday.... probablly still going from Pravda, 48 hrs ago... watch the pats..

Sunday night.. Thanking god for no weddings!!!

Originally posted by kaydup

Oh yeah I plan on at least drinking a whole bottle of Belv. tonight at the open bar

X my boys own/work there

Where the Alumni...hahah dude thats our Sat drinking place, been watching college football there every sat for like 3 yrs now..great pizza, wicked wicked shady dudes, so much fun.. Get all ripped up there, and we still look normal....

Originally posted by kaydup

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: no not Robbie.

Sean and Johnnie

Use to go in and grab a few, MAD shady goin ons in there :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Robbies the shit... tools on everyone.. We run that place on Saturday afternoons, there by noon, leave @ 4-5... The bathroom is always covered in white powder there, place is nuts... I love it..:laugh:

SeanJohn?

fri - at the mercy of my g/f's brother's friends in town (who wants to go to pravda??!!)

sat - at the mercy of my g/f's brother's friends in town (who wants to whiskey's??!!)

sun - at the mercy of my g/f's brother's friends in town (who wants to go to anna's, watch dvds and smoke weed??!!)

fri- nothing

sat- fix random things around the house that i have been putting off all summer

sun - fix random things that i put off all summer and sat

maybe some yard work thrown in.

speaking of weddings i got one in 2 weeks but atleast i got to go to the bach party last weekend. You havee not been to a bach party until you go to one at the hells angels club house.

:shake: :shake:

Originally posted by groovefire

Probably on my epic couch with my epic girlfriend and epic Hoska drinking spic Amstels. You?

I dunno yet :confused:. Something similar to you I guess, minus an epic Hoska.

I wish there was like some EPIC fight party with 18 year old hotties in thongs serving jello shots.... keg-stands between rounds, amstel of course.

Originally posted by stymie

if you didnt live such an epic distance away from me, I was gonna say we should join forces and throw an ultra-epic party. move to MA.... sooooooooo much more epic than RI.

Pound for pound in a battle of State vs. State, sure, Mass wins. But Town vs. Town, Newport wins. You move, or get on your fagity big wheels and drive down.

mosley is gonna look good for the first round or two. shots traded back and forth through the middle rounds. both fighters WILL drop their gameplan and revert to slugging it out. truly epic battle. mosley gets second wind, round 8... drops bombs. oscar dominates 9-11. delahoya in the 12th... TKO. Ref stops the fight.

if fight goes the distance, oscar will win split decision. one of the judges will score mosley up by two rounds though. media and analysts will label the fight a controversial split decision... like the fight with tito.