• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dgmodel

omg looked at these cracked out feet:

anastasia4.jpg

thats the worst pedicure ive seen in some time... the paint is all over the nails are all chipped up... wtf and she considers herself a model??? lol...

that's gross :yuck:

there's no form to the toes. she did a shitty job with the nail polish too.

I gotta skan a pic of smurfette's toes :D

Originally posted by gmccookny

If a girl is beautiful, she will have nice feet.

LOL, I don't know where you got that idea from. My (ex) best friend was the kind of girl every guy would turn their head to look at when she walked in the room... girl had some majorly busted feet, by any standards, lol.

Anyway, by no stretch of the imagination am I a foot fetishist... but I say, if it feels good, do it... it makes no sense to restrict your pleasure. Lick my toes, lightly kiss the arch, and if you're lucky you might just get the favor returned. :tongue:

Originally posted by tastyt

LOL, I don't know where you got that idea from. My (ex) best friend was the kind of girl every guy would turn their head to look at when she walked in the room... girl had some majorly busted feet, by any standards, lol.

as soon as I see bad feet, I could never be with that person. and they are no longer attractive

Well, i meant it like this:

usually cute or beautiful women will have cute beautiful feet. Maybe even descent looking ladies will have feet. Heck, even ugly mofo's.... hahahah..you get the picture?

But if you don't take care of your feet (like Heidi Klum), then what's the point of looking good:confused:

Basically, it's a 2-tiered thing: look good, you may have nice feet, but you need to take care of them cuties too :)