Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the official whats everyone doing this weekend thread

nyis4meatheads

Tonight - wasting away again in Martiniville.... Pravda where Astro & Glyde will play the gayest gay house you've ever danced homosexually to. Then to the party of the year FLAVAZION. Hopefully I won't have a cab drop me off in the middle of Harvard Sq. for no good reason this time.

Tomorrow - absolutely, positively no clue.

Sunday - hopefully cleaning my car, watching the Pats lose, swearing at the Sox for losing to the White Sox and blowing their game and a half lead over the M's.

Originally posted by groovefire

Fri - Pravda

Sat - Newport

Sun - Mewport

:shaky: wtf is Mewport? Did I miss something while I was getting smacked around by the sobig virus this morning??? :mad:

This is the official wannabe weekend thread - you're the one that gave her the thumbs up to post weekend threads. Your fault.

So anyways :rolleyes: ..... mewport?

Originally posted by whadupg

:shaky: wtf is Mewport? Did I miss something while I was getting smacked around by the sobig virus this morning??? :mad:

This is the official wannabe weekend thread - you're the one that gave her the thumbs up to post weekend threads. Your fault.

So anyways :rolleyes: ..... mewport?

Damn, I'm typing like Micheal J. Fox today. :blank:

Originally posted by prplhz

:bigfinge::tongue: Well if you where doing your job the way you should there would be NO "wannabe" weekend threads.

Hey, in the other thread I gave your permission to start-up the weekend thread in my absence... you and only you have that priviledge. Just don't start it too soon, work's very epic right now :type:

Originally posted by flavanugz

maybe we can make some 49 year old dudes sour again..... free gin and tonics arent bad either.

I can't even begin to explain how funny that was. I don't think I wrote about it on here. Here's a quick review of what happened:

At the bar sits a couple.. the guy looks older and the chick is hot, though at least in her 30's. We're talking with them, and she asks Flava to guess her age, "Ummm, you're 24." She was like 34 or something, he was obviously being smart and WAAAAY low-balling it. She's super-happy because of this, then asks her to guess his age, "Ummmmm, 49?" :laugh: The guy was OBVIOUSLY not even close to that old. He got INSANELY bitter, didn't say anything, just turned around, and the chick kept talking and flirting with us. 2 minutes later they go outside for a smoke, she asks us to watch her purse. We do, and to thank us the chick offers to buy us a pitcher (on the guy's dime of course). We say no thanks, but we'd love a couple of twice-as-pricey gin and tonics. Tom insults the shit out of the guy, pisses him off, and he has to buy us drinks for it :laugh:

Fester, that is the greatest idea I have ever heard of. Beautiful!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I can't even begin to explain how funny that was. I don't think I wrote about it on here. Here's a quick review of what happened:

At the bar sits a couple.. the guy looks older and the chick is hot, though at least in her 30's. We're talking with them, and she asks Flava to guess her age, "Ummm, you're 24." She was like 34 or something, he was obviously being smart and WAAAAY low-balling it. She's super-happy because of this, then asks her to guess his age, "Ummmmm, 49?" :laugh: The guy was OBVIOUSLY not even close to that old. He got INSANELY bitter, didn't say anything, just turned around, and the chick kept talking and flirting with us. 2 minutes later they go outside for a smoke, she asks us to watch her purse. We do, and to thank us the chick offers to buy us a pitcher (on the guy's dime of course). We say no thanks, but we'd love a couple of twice-as-pricey gin and tonics. Tom insults the shit out of the guy, pisses him off, and he has to buy us drinks for it :laugh:

Fester, that is the greatest idea I have ever heard of. Beautiful!

and ya, she was pretty hot too, then brain gets into a long conversation with the girl and the hot bartender aboiut going to manray and how they should definitley go. the bartender looked like she was readyu to come out of the closet. that shit was too much.

Originally posted by whadupg

He said that already flava. You don't get the friday excuse so please pay attention.

fuck u ho, i was at school all day staring at some indian/russian/latin professor blab to me about circuit theory and polar equations and shzzle. so i dont need an excuse.