Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Don't you worry?

phunkingroovin

That all of the posting that goes on here about drugs and who does what and where to get it.... do any of you worry that maybe your being to open on the internet about your "hobbies"?

Take a lesson from Michael Alig... What he did was on a different level of course, but he opened his mouth about it after, which ultimatly destroyed LL, Tunnel, Twilo, himself... basically club land.

Being descrete about your "fun" is always the better way 2 go.

And don't misunderstand the comparison please. What he did was a terrible thing. He should have never done that to begin with.

But in today's age, tracking someone down through their IP address is as easy as going shopping for food.

Do you care? I do....:confused:

Originally posted by phunkingroovin

That all of the posting that goes on here about drugs and who does what and where to get it.... do any of you worry that maybe your being to open on the internet about your "hobbies"?

Take a lesson from Michael Alig... What he did was on a different level of course, but he opened his mouth about it after, which ultimatly destroyed LL, Tunnel, Twilo, himself... basically club land.

Being descrete about your "fun" is always the better way 2 go.

And don't misunderstand the comparison please. What he did was a terrible thing. He should have never done that to begin with.

But in today's age, tracking someone down through their IP address is as easy as going shopping for food.

Do you care? I do....:confused:

I don't see the harm in this forum.....It's not like you post the name of your dealer......Or the street you buy your shit on......It's talking about drugs in general and/or recent or past experiences...You can't get arrested for that....

Originally posted by podes881

the only people who need to worry are those lame enough to make posts asking where to get stuff...sad

I read the post "Molly". That's what made me post this. I mean, come on.

And Sweetie029, no you can't arrested for posting recent experiences. So your right there. But you can get arrested if you post where you were over the weekend, who you with and what you did enough times. If you think that sites like this aren't monitored, you're wrong. If you post that you do drugs a lot and that you buy them often, even if you don't name the street and dealer, that to me is a huge red flag.

Just be careful as to what you say on here.

My $.02

Originally posted by podes881

the only people who need to worry are those lame enough to make posts asking where to get stuff...sad

Anyone naming the club they're taking/buying whatever substance in also needs to seriously chill. No need for specifics like that.

• 2 weeks later...