Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Abyss Last Night...

jarmenio

I work there so I wont post a review, what did everyone think? Asuave can you look behind your bar, I think I left my liver there??? Rodigga you nutscase, you get out of the car and BANG you kill me! The Hype- I ask you what kind of shot do you want, a shot that wont get me drunk? That is by far the funniest thing I have ever heard. Joe Giorgio Great Job Kid... See you in Spider Man Part 2... Grrrrrrrrrrr..... Jar Does Happy Dance.

Originally posted by jarmenio

I work there so I wont post a review, what did everyone think? Asuave can you look behind your bar, I think I left my liver there??? Rodigga you nutscase, you get out of the car and BANG you kill me! The Hype- I ask you what kind of shot do you want, a shot that wont get me drunk? That is by far the funniest thing I have ever heard. Joe Giorgio Great Job Kid... See you in Spider Man Part 2... Grrrrrrrrrrr..... Jar Does Happy Dance.

I fell asleep sorry guys!!! next week!!!

Originally posted by thehype

i gotta admit, last nite at Abyss reminded of what abyss was like back in fall of 2000 and 2001. def a good time.

Knowing how drunk you get jim, you were probably seeing the bar down the middle like old times too.!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Im dissappoineted that I missed it last night. NEXT WEEK!!!

PS I still owe you for that smack in front of tempts this year :laugh:

i used to love abyss in like 2000....

i went back in april.. we had 35 girls for hunkamania... we had the best time ever.. then the club opend to everyone... i had been drinking since 6 at night.. adn the guys still werent cute...

jar i will have to check out your party cause i am sure it SOOO much better!

first i'd like to give a shout to my newest 3rd favorite bartender behind goerge and lori of course!!!!!!!! ASUAVE!!!!!!.....................good meeting you phil your good peeps and its your turn tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!................say your prayers and tell your family to start making funeral arrangements............... cause your DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!......................THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also thanks to joe and binoy, always looking out for digga!!!

i was definatly VERY suprise with the turn out, NOT TOO PACKED but like i said it was a VERY GOOD turn out for OPENING NIGHT.........

since im good friends w/ joe im not going to comment on the MUSIC!!!!!, but i just gotta say, HE DEF. KILLED THE ABYSS SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!........GOOD JOB JOE.............................

all in all i was very happy w/ the night........... GOOD ENERGY and i think in time it will be a HOT spot on fridays once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK...........................

oh yeah and to my newest drinking buddy!!!!!!! DKNYBABE!!!, HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAA "roll down the window joe"

Originally posted by dani672

its still 18 for girls?? good cause my partner in crime just got her fake id taken!

lap dance?????????, sorry dani i've been slackin when i see ya out.............by the time you see digga im always have way to outter space................

next time just pull up a chair, sit down AND ITS ON!!!!!!!!!!

BOW CHI CHI BOW BOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dani672

yea everytime i see you.. you are either running laps or staring at the wall! hahah:laugh: i'll make sure to wear thin pants next time i am going ot see you!

WOW............ill make sure not to wear pants next time i see you!!!!!!!! LOL..............

and if you saw what i saw when i stare at the walls you would look too, some GREAT tic tacs!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

first i'd like to give a shout to my newest 3rd favorite bartender behind goerge and lori of course!!!!!!!! ASUAVE!!!!!!.....................good meeting you phil your good peeps and its your turn tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!................say your prayers and tell your family to start making funeral arrangements............... cause your DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!......................THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roddigga...I was impressed, you took that shot of buca like a champ. But tonite is a whole new night. We are gonna be getting very creative w/ the shot selections. Hype- your the man, I'll cya tonite. Its gonna get ugly. Nice meeting you too Badass.

Great Job Joe G., i thought he played the room really well. I can't wait for next friday, but lets make it through tonite first.