Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Buzz: Welcome Home! 9.12.03

tinybutterfli

Wow, I don't even know where to begin. Last night after year of being gone from Nation, Buzz came home! I know a lot of you have been there and you know that this is truly a special place/party. Buzz has been alive & kicking for 10 years (next month) but it has hit wall after wall and has been shut down and reborn many times!

You could cut the energy in the club last night with a knife. I have not felt such an amazing vibe in a year. Everyone through out the night kept welcoming each other home and as cheesy as it sounds I know I got choked up a few times because Buzz was the first party I ever went to and it holds a special place in my heart for introducing me to this whole scene and to so many amazing people & experiences.

Last night Scott Henry & crew proved why this party is so loved. The djs were so excited to be playing. Everyone was dancing around, smiling and truly thankful to have this party back where it belongs.

I wasn't sure if Buzz could recapture what it once had but I should have known better than to doubt it. I should have known that if any party could duplicate the unmatched vibe, the insane energy, the nervousness & excitement I use to feel when I walked through the doors of Nation.... it was Buzz.

I didn't want the night to end. Scott Henry spun a 4 hour set of 10 years of Buzz anthems. Tracks that I haven't heard in forever but it was so appropriate and it was the only way to welcome Buzz back home, back to DC.

I hope that you all get to experience Buzz at some point. I never got a chance to go to Twilo but I hear a lot of you talk about it the way I talk about Buzz. Last night was truly like welcoming home a friend I hadn't seen in a very long time.

Here is to at least 10 more years! :love2:

Last night was awesome, people were walking around w/huge grins on their faces and the energy level was amazing.

I hadn't danced like that since the old BUZZ!!! Thank you for an incredible time & it was great 2 see some of u there... :dj:

Peace

Originally posted by moto

Last night was awesome, people were walking around w/huge grins on their faces and the energy level was amazing.

I hadn't danced like that since the old BUZZ!!! Thank you for an incredible time & it was great 2 see some of u there... :dj:

Peace

btw, great seeing 'becca again after such a long time. :D

last night was fantastic!! i have never felt such positive energy at a party before! everyone was just so happy to be back at nation, there were genuine smiles and hugs everywhere. it was so great be back in that space, see familiar faces, and hear some timeless tunes mixed by DC's own scott henry. everything just felt so right!

WELCOME HOME BUZZ!! :D