Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It was great to meet all of you guys...

kimberlyco

X, i cant beleive i missed you. :(

not i wont get my chance to hang out for like another 6 mos!

kim, i somehow lost track of you over the weekend, but funny story i met a girl at the roxy saturday and she was saying she ws from chi... she grew up in shaumberg, was staying at the back bay hilton and was in town just for the weekend... i kept telling her she was one of your friends but not so. it was spooky. i think. so i have to give you her email address so you guys can meet. she was nice. :)

Originally posted by teamj5

BEST MEETUP EVER !

Come on now- you weren't even there! How could it be the best meetup ever???? :tongue:

Kim- sorry I kept calling you carolinc all night - I'm horrible with names. Glad Todd recongnized you and we got to hang out and I hope the rest of your weekend was as fun as Friday night :aright:

Pleeeeease don't post any pics :laugh: Pm's baby - pm's :D

yyyyeah, well Saturday we did some tours of the city and of course went to the shops, so by the time we went out... Legal Seafood for dinner, then we went to Roxy... I was SOOOO tired.

I couldn't drink cause I was so hung over from Friday! I liked Roxy but wasn't feeling it cause everyone was a little more "happy" than I was if you catch my drift.

We ended up going downstairs for a little bit at Matrix?... hip hop, which was fine for about an hour, then by the time I wanted to go to Alavlon it was already 1am! Man time flies in your city. So we ended up going to The Saint... I got beer thrown in my eye and we witnessed some girl walk past this guy and throw her drink on him cause he was talking to another girl. Very interesting. But after that I was already passing out!

Next time though... and Scott goes to Boston every other month for business so if you guys don't mind, I am going to pass your email on to him if he wants to go out when he is there.

Ras... that is a funny and small world story!!!!!

I have pictures, and I am going to send them via email to everyone that has their email address on here.

Thanks again for a good time Friday!!!!

yeah check your pm's....

sorry i didnt see you at roxy.

you should have come to Q with us, we didnt even go till 1am.

oh well.

i will def be out in chicago soon so be expecting me to hang with you. and feel free to get scott in touch with me. --r