Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Am Jack's Complete Lack of Surprise.

notallthere666

"Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water... Jack fell down and broke his CROWN (where is the king?) and Jill came tumbling AFTER."

cool2223423123: "you ARE a beautiful and unique snowflake"

....the kingdom of GOD is within you......

Jesus: "all my brothers are special"

Jesus who speaks for the truth in us all:

John 18:37

Pilate therefore said to Him, "Are You a king then?" Jesus answered, "You say rightly that I am a king. For this cause I was born, and for this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice."

John 10

33 The Jews answered Him, saying, "For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God."

34 Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your law, "I said, "You are gods"'?

35 If He called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken), 36 do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, "You are blaspheming,' because I said, "I am the Son of God'?

39 Therefore they sought again to seize Him, but He escaped out of their hand.

Originally posted by cool2223423123

"Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water... Jack fell down and broke his CROWN (where is the king?) and Jill came tumbling AFTER."

cool2223423123: "you ARE a beautiful and unique snowflake"

....the kingdom of GOD is within you......

Jesus: "all my brothers are special"

Jesus who speaks for the truth in us all:

John 18:37

Pilate therefore said to Him, "Are You a king then?" Jesus answered, "You say rightly that I am a king. For this cause I was born, and for this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice."

John 10

33 The Jews answered Him, saying, "For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God."

34 Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your law, "I said, "You are gods"'?

35 If He called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken), 36 do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, "You are blaspheming,' because I said, "I am the Son of God'?

39 Therefore they sought again to seize Him, but He escaped out of their hand.

:confused::shaky: :shaky: :confused:

how could this not have been posted yet...

"The first rule of fight club is that you do not talk about fight club."

"The second rule of fight club is that you DO NOT talk about fight club."

"I look around and see a lot of new faces (as laughter rises from the croud). Not funny! That means a lot of you have been breaking the first rule of fight club..."

"Get the fuck off my porch before I call the cops asshole!"

"I felt like destroying something beautiful...."