Clubplanet Nightlife Community

prolly the best hybrid song ever...

fineones

amazing blend of techno and rap... i find myself dancing to it every morning...

I've got the power

I've got the power... hey yeah heh

Like the crack of the whip I snap attack

Front to back in this thing called rap

Dig it like a shovel rhyme devil

On a heavenly level

Bang the bass turn up the treble

Radical mind day and night all the time

Seven to fourteen wise divine

Maniac brainiac winning the game

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh yeah-eah-eah-eah-eah-eah

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh yeah

Gettin' kinda heavy

It's gettin' it's gettin' it's gettin' kinda heavy

Chorus:

I've got the power

I've got the power oh-oh-oh-oh

Quality I possess some say I'm fresh

When my voice goes through the mesh

Of the microphone that I am holdin'

Copywritten lyrics so they can't be stolen

If they are snap

Don't need the police to try to save them

Your voice will sink so please stay off my back

Or I will attack and you don't want that

(Repeat Chorus)

It's gettin' it's gettin' it's gettin' kinda hectic

(Repeat Chorus Twice)

Like the crack of the whip I snap attack

Front to back in this thing called rap

Dig it like a shovel rhyme devil

On a heavenly level

Bang the bass turn up the treble

Radical mind day and night all the time

Seven to fourteen wise divine

Maniac brainiac winning the game

I'm the lyrical Jesse James

(Repeat Chorus)

I've got the power

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by fineones

You lied to me) all those times I said that I love you

(You lied to me) yes, I tried, yes, I tried

(You lied to me) even though you know I'd die for you

(You lied to me) yes, I cried, yes, I cried

return of the mac lol I use to sing this in the H.S. hallways:laugh:

i dont know how much of it is his... or what he gets after taxes but yeah its in that area... crazy no??? must be big hit in shittville usa or neighboring town because i thought that song sucked even back then... who the fuck is listening to it now??? and even that much~!@?

Originally posted by dgmodel

i dont know how much of it is his... or what he gets after taxes but yeah its in that area... crazy no??? must be big hit in shittville usa or neighboring town because i thought that song sucked even back then... who the fuck is listening to it now??? and even that much~!@?

Thats still crazy if he get's 5k a month. that's 60k a year for makin a shitty/catchy song. I would let people rip on me as much as they want while I'm cashing my checks. Some people just get lucky. My friend who is 20 won Win For Life. She gets money for the rest of her life for doing nuttin.

Originally posted by origskeemr

wait the guy who sings Return of the Mac is Snow. I thought Return of the Mac was black.:confused:

Snow was cool lol. Ever see In Living Color when they made fun of him. lol

no no ..in informer there was th blck guy rhyming..its mark morrison the return of the mac guy

in living color was hilarious ..especially when the mad fun of vanilla ice and the Mc hammer shit..:laugh:

Originally posted by origskeemr

Thats still crazy if he get's 5k a month. that's 60k a year for makin a shitty/catchy song. I would let people rip on me as much as they want while I'm cashing my checks. Some people just get lucky. My friend who is 20 won Win For Life. She gets money for the rest of her life for doing nuttin.

shit look at chris rocks no sex in the champagne room, or tom greenes bum is on the... or vanilla ice's ice ice, any one hit wonder... they get loaded from bs... but most blow it what you do with the cashish once you get it that matters... invest that mofo, live off of it... this guy i work with was at nobu a while back with his gf, and they were sitting next to some twenty something punk whos having dinner alone they wind up speaking with each other... they all go back to his place mofo is loaded, my friend asked him what does he do and hes like live of royalties... asked from what... the guy was in a few robitussin ads and a hotdog commercial when he was younger never did ish since paid in spades... wtf... tell me thats not some friggin bs...

Originally posted by dgmodel

shit look at chris rocks no sex in the champagne room, or tom greenes bum is on the... or vanilla ice's ice ice, any one hit wonder... they get loaded from bs... but most blow it what you do with the cashish once you get it that matters... invest that mofo, live off of it... this guy i work with was at nobu a while back with his gf, and they were sitting next to some twenty something punk whos having dinner alone they wind up speaking with each other... they all go back to his place mofo is loaded, my friend asked him what does he do and hes like live of royalties... asked from what... the guy was in a few robitussin ads and a hotdog commercial when he was younger never did ish since paid in spades... wtf... tell me thats not some friggin bs...

:eek: Goes to show you how far a little intelligence will bring you.

If Mark Morrison is still making mad $$$, it's cuz he was crazy big in da UK (where he's from). Dat joint was HOT by the way...and he's not the guy who spits in "Informer"...that was MC Shan who I'm pretty sure produced da track. He even says his name in da verse..."They had no clues and they wanna get warmer, but Shan won't turn informer." ;)

"You see I'm ambidextrous - I slap ass with both hands."

790953.jpg