Clubplanet Nightlife Community

K-ken Why !!!??

aep

Whats your problem boy ... Im serious ..I am a female promoter doing my job and , you all are making jokes and Rude Comments at times .. !WTF Why me .. Im from Va and i promote for Eastcoast Drum-n-Bass & several others ... Why are my posts erased ..And why in the hell are you all , ( meaning Several of you treating me this way ) ???

No diss i just did not like your comments ..Lets move ahead and Bury this Smelly dog shit .. Plus stay away form each other .! period

Thank you Carrie

if you read your user agreement when you signed up, you'd know that promoting is only allowed on the promotions board, not the individual city forums, unless you want to pay a fee to have your event stickied at the top of the page. People got irritated with you because you repeatedly abused that by bumping your thread in a not-so-discreet manner. Flaming the usual posters isn't exactly a great way to gain popularity either. Also, what's your gender got to do with it?

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

if you read your user agreement when you signed up, you'd know that promoting is only allowed on the promotions board, not the individual city forums, unless you want to pay a fee to have your event stickied at the top of the page. People got irritated with you because you repeatedly abused that by bumping your thread in a not-so-discreet manner. Flaming the usual posters isn't exactly a great way to gain popularity either. Also, what's your gender got to do with it?

:laugh::clap::laugh::clap: