Clubplanet Nightlife Community

U WANT CLASSICS -- BORIS REVISITS BIG FRIDAYS THIS SUNDAY AT THE SURF

He's back and he will be playing all the music you remember him playing plus all the shit that is hot now. This Sunday at the Surf join DJ Boris as he plays the music that made BIG Fridays the best party ever in Manhattan. Next week, DJ Richie Santana makes his Surf Club Debut.

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by stigeleiro:

He's back and he will be playing all the music you remember him playing plus all the shit that is hot now. This Sunday at the Surf join DJ Boris as he plays the music that made BIG Fridays the best party ever in Manhattan. Next week, DJ Richie Santana makes his Surf Club Debut.

what nite is richie gonna be there, I hope sunday???

------------------

homertempts.gif

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by stigeleiro:

yes richie is going to be there on a sunday. Sunday the 29th. See Saleen I brought you what u asked for.

What time is he playing on sunday???? I havent been to the surf club all year, so I can't wait! You da man stigeleiro!

------------------

homertempts.gif

Hey hornie 2,

If you are an avitt temps goer every Sunday you would have noticed that the crowd is getting there later and later. Wonder why??? let me tell you why, everyone is staying at the Surf longer and longer. Last week alone Benji Solis played three to four hours of the best non-commercial music I have ever heard. Also, what do u think liquor sales are like at temps on sunday. Let me answer that one too, shit. So though you might not think Boris can compare with Denny he will hold is own. FYI, Denny is not only a good friend of mine he is my favorite DJ too.

Archived