Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pravda Friday - Not us

groovefire

FYI, Groovefire's show for this Friday at Pravda has been postponed due to double booking. New promotions company in charge, these things happen, it's totally cool, and we will be rescheduled very soon, with some other really cool shows in store too. Sorry for confusion, stay tuned for more info.

Originally posted by foxylady69

so sad, so sad... I was looking forward to this friday jaunt into boston, too. Oh well, now I can just stay home and finish my knitting.

Do I hear a call for a flavazion2? :eek:

You shoulda been there on Friday Foxy, you would've loved it. The gay house was flowing like white wine spritzers!

Originally posted by flavanugz

ya seriously. i prolly didnt want any fergusons surfing on the fucking internet instead of getting fucked up. god, im such a jerk.

as though you had to worry about any of us 'getting fucked up' at that point. It was 9am and none of us had a clue what any of the others are doing.

Putting a password on your computer is very WPI you fucking ferguson!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

as though you had to worry about any of us 'getting fucked up' at that point. It was 9am and none of us had a clue what any of the others are doing.

Putting a password on your computer is very WPI you fucking ferguson!

ferguson.....gweeping at an afterhours is very wpi. you would have been pissed anyways when you found out i dont have starcraft on my computer. then maybe you would have had to socialize.

windows xp makes u log on with a password i think. so fuck off.

ferguson.....gweeping at an afterhours is very wpi. you would have been pissed anyways when you found out i dont have starcraft on my computer. then maybe you would have had to socialize.

windows xp makes u log on with a password i think. so fuck off.

At that point in the night the only straglers left were G and Howie (who were babbling incoherently about the best song ever), me and x (who wanted desperately to see pics from Splashlight the week before, even though you wouldn't let us), and you and that slutty chick (who you couldn't seal the deal with - and it's a good thing you didn't - herpes aren't worth one night of fun). So social, sooooo social.

I have XP and I don't have a password U fucking QUEER!!!!

worst excuses ever. she had herpes? what is with that shit? i prolly would have had sex with that asian can lady at that point.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: my sentiments exactly.

I'm not 100% sure on the herpes, that was more of a gut-feeling. She did have a nasty case of attentionwhorism. Great afterhours chick A+.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: my sentiments exactly.

I'm not 100% sure on the herpes, that was more of a gut-feeling. She did have a nasty case of attentionwhorism. Great afterhours chick A+.

i will say she was the topic of one of my greatest "rockstar" moments.

She was dying to call "some friends"...Everytime I seen her, she had her cell phone out... Imagine " the friends" :laugh:? I talked to her for a second to see where she was from, she said Roxbury and then somewhere out of state, thats all I needed to hear, she had me so confused...:laugh: