Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fried Day!

flavanugz

It was great meeting you too, thanks for the afterhrs.... Never even made it to the medicine cabinet...next time... And it was fun meeting everyone else...Thanks for a good time everyone..

..we even stopped to meet prplhz and boyfriend on the way home for some vodka and soda water, thanks for the drinks.. it was nice meeting you 2 as well...

... I wanted to drive to meet Evan, so I could make the rounds, but everyone was too tired by that point.. joking

But if I listened to Howie, I'd be in Newport, kid was cracking me up...:laugh:

Originally posted by groovefire

Quality freakin' night for sure. Pravda was a blast. Music was on point. Drinks were flowing. Afterhours was a great time too.

Looking forward to next time we all hang again. :)

This vibe @ pravda was an all out Party..... From Joe starting it off, to the Shameless boys, I don't think anything could have slowed down Friday night... Def had a blast, and will be coming out more often...

Todd, I was looking for your home address, I was going to send you some free passes...:tongue:

Afterhrs was def a good time....

The old lady collecting cans was a good time too, from G trying to pour beer on her from the third floor and NYIS asking if shes a " dirty funker.. classic!!!!:laugh:

I just want to know where the black shoe marks came from that are in my bathtub...:confused: It's almost like someone was stepping around in my bathtub with their shoes on...:confused: But it was great to finally meet you X, so funny to see you guys at my house at 10am in the morn, could have hung with you guys a lot longer if it wasn't for that wedding:mad:

God - where do I begin :laugh:

Had a great time at Pravda, music was so very good - cool having them all swich back and forth all night. Wish it had been a little busier in there, but it was kind of cool knowing half the people that were walking by :D

X so good to finally meet you - thank you so much for taking care of my sorry ass all night. I owe you huge - we'll definitely be dragging your ass away from the gardens again.

Nyis, you've got Pravda girl-twirler competition :tongue:

flava - afterhours - OH MY GOOD GOD. So very cool (and brave lol) of you guys to have half of Pravda head back to your place to party. I have no clue how many people were there, but at one point every room including the deck was completely packed and the beats played until 10am. Your new neighbors must have been psyched! :laugh: Asian bottle chick was cool. We got to get rid of all our empties by tossing them to her from the third floor. And I don't have any recollection of trying to pour beer on her! I just wanted to get her attention so we could prove nyis wrong ;)

Todd, Karla, Howie- love you guys!! Always have so much fun. And I promise I'm coming down to Newport to play soon :D

Jess - wish you could have made it out - we missed you! And I don't think it was me standing in your bathtub with my shoes on :shaky::laugh:

Carolinc! What's up chica!

Originally posted by prplhz

I just want to know where the black shoe marks came from that are in my bathtub...:confused: It's almost like someone was stepping around in my bathtub with their shoes on...:confused: But it was great to finally meet you X, so funny to see you guys at my house at 10am in the morn, could have hung with you guys a lot longer if it wasn't for that wedding:mad:

Black shoe marks in your tub? G had those frankenstien shoes on, had to have been her...

Or Howie w/ his lettermans jacket on, reminescing(sp-way off) about high school in the bath tub.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Black shoe marks in your tub? G had those frankenstien shoes on, had to have been her...

Or Howie w/ his lettermans jacket on, reminescing(sp-way off) about high school in the bath tub.

If Howie was actually in the bath tub, then I think you have your answer prp.

Originally posted by groovefire

If Howie was actually in the bath tub, then I think you have your answer prp.

Naw he wasn't... He is one funny guy tho... "Worst backseat driver ever"... Took us like 20 minutes to get from Prplhzs to Phils, and @ one point he told me to take a left, or he was going to kill me..:laugh:

I don't know who did it but when we got back from the Dr's on Saturday and got in the bath tub to take a shower there looks like there is black scuff marks on the bath tub, weren't there when I took a shower on Friday, was a little confused... Funny Mike and I were looking in the tub on Saturday after noon going, "what the fuck is this", me rubbing my finger over the marks....:confused: Kind of comical because it could have been Howie considering how f's up he was, he cracks me up... lol

I wish I could have made it, was really psyched to do so all night Friday, then I just felt so badly leaving Mike while has feeling so shitty.:( Next time, I'll leave his ass... lol