Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll Call - Funk Flex @ Avalon

flavanugz

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure you already know, but I'm just reminding you that I have a guest list for Avalon should you wish to use it for Funk Flex, Sandra Collins or any other night.

Also for Flex tomorrow, try to get there around 10.30-11pm, the line will get really long after that, say from a 7min wait to 30 minute wait.

Originally posted by inyang

Going back to xlr8ted, I was there when he came in summer and it was an incredible night, packed, and with a good ratio of guys to girls! And that as summer.....

Dude I was there... Fuckin sick as time... He dropped Ludacris into 112 into Soul 2 Soul... The room blew up like someone just dropped an E shit in the stall.. you going tonight bro, I got a table already....

How could anyone forget that shiznit... My boyz and I were mobbin deep dat night... Julio was strapped and Pedro and Jamal were pouring Cris all over da ho'zzzz... Had my new Vokal shirt on w/ some Roca-wear jeans, wit my sag on.. Shit wuz hottt.. Can't wait fo tonight... bringing my 40 of OE in ,wit my paper bag, pourin some out for my fallen soliders... Repppin da streets..

See all ya'll wiggers tonight...

X.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Don't forget your Royal Blueberry Blunts....

Don't even diss my Royal Blunts, that shit is sweet! Smoke atleast a blunt a week. Which reminds me I just found out that tomorrow is the freedom rally down on the Boston Common, who wants to join me in celebrating our freedom?:D