Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll Call - Funk Flex @ Avalon

flavanugz

Originally posted by kaydup

Freedom rally aka lets smoke weed day.

Isnt it also the taste of Boston.

Leave it to stoners to plan a rally on the one day that there is TONS of free food

I didn't know there was going to be tons of food, what is this rally that you speak of? I can already forsee myself being VERY hungry tomorrow...:arrow:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

http://www.tasteofmynuts.com

Hemp Fest is cool and all, but it's mostly stoner high schoolers listening to really bad music mixed in with a bunch of hippies trying to sell you drug rugs and CrAzY blacklight posters.

If it's not going to rain though, I'd be down :smoke:

This is exactly why I want to go, so that I can feel young again!:( I'm getting so old it's wrong, I'll probably be the oldest person there... Anyways, I am so going and getting really stoned and eating lots of food. The sky is supposed to clear by mid morning and be nice, you are so down and you know it, I'll call you!;):D I mean how can you pass up pretending to be a stoner high schooler and not want to listening to really bad music and hang with a bunch of hippies trying to sell you drug rugs and CrAzY blacklight posters.

Sincerely,

Your worst nightmare

Originally posted by prplhz

This is exactly why I want to go, so that I can feel young again!:( I'm getting so old it's wrong, I'll probably be the oldest person there... Anyways, I am so going and getting really stoned and eating lots of food. The sky is supposed to clear by mid morning and be nice, you are so down and you know it, I'll call you!;):D I mean how can you pass up pretending to be a stoner high schooler and not want to listening to really bad music and hang with a bunch of hippies trying to sell you drug rugs and CrAzY blacklight posters.

Sincerely,

Your worst nightmare

:laugh: :laugh: "Your worst nightmare"

If we get a good jump-start on things i'll be down. I'm going to be hanging out at my buddy's place in Medford/Malden later in the afternoon though.

This was the highlight of Hempfest the year I went: There were kids smoking weed everywhere, cops all around, no big deal. So some little dirt-bag cop went up to a kid in the middle of everything and started giving him a hard time. He grabbed a bag of weed the kid had and started yelling at him. Then he took the bag and dumped it out on the grass right in front of him. Within 5 seconds there were dozens of people jumping into a pile where he dumped the weed, grabbing every last bit of it. Nice move officer dickwad. He just turned around and walked away, there are way too many stoners to deal with there.

http://www.masscann.org/rally.htm

The Hemposium. Everything you always wanted to know about hemp but were afraid to ask.

i'm afraid, so very afraid...hold me flava

Scissorfight. Best Local Metal/Hardcore Act; 2003 Phoenix/FNX Best Music Poll.

yah, more hc at the freedom rally...even in lincoln-sudbury regional high school i would attend punk/hc shows every weekend and indulge the occasional reefer, but never will understand why so many hc bands @ the hempfest, except for tree, they rawked

Spookie Daly Pride.

who invited these racist fucks

The Foundation. Political hip-hop. Earlier this year Mayor Menino named a day after this group.

menino's hip

Stratejacket. Hard dishwater metal swingcore.

:fridge:

The Dresden Dolls. Winner of this year's WBCN Rock n' Roll Rumble.

:rock:

We Sold Our Soul. WSOS will perform Sweet Leaf as a tribute to Black Sabbath.

eh

Taste of boston is on city hall area, check the site

pretty cool, the alley is all open up and u can drink outside, they have guiness booths and other beers, u get like 3 free and the rest is 2 bucks I think

Good time, went last year got very messy by 1