Clubplanet Nightlife Community

inspecter dekooooooooooo reviewsss

Just wanted to take a minute to thank EVERYONE that came out and made the grand opening party a huge success. You guys make the party what it is.

Looks like Its gonna be a great Season for Sessions once again. Look out though, we got some suprises up our sleeves this year. Gonna def turn some heads!!

Hope to see everyone back there for the duration of the season.

Once agian, Thank you.

Originally posted by njstacked2

Jay...sorry for not mentioning you up top...But you should be number 2 or 3! hahaha! About that Heineken...Ummm yeah we will need to talk about that! Do you know who likes to drink that? Exactly.

s'ok if you don't love me anymore. as for the heinekens, i was also doin shots of hennesey when you weren't lookin.

Originally posted by binoys

Just wanted to take a minute to thank EVERYONE that came out and made the grand opening party a huge success. You guys make the party what it is.

Looks like Its gonna be a great Season for Sessions once again. Look out though, we got some suprises up our sleeves this year. Gonna def turn some heads!!

Hope to see everyone back there for the duration of the season.

Once agian, Thank you.

You and your Bro are fuckin twins, LOL.

I met him Saturday night @ Fantasies. I thought i was really drunk, and i had not even had a drink yet.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jason...You should no better...at elast we got along on Saturday night ad did not fight eachother or wrestle....

that coulda turned out real bad for you.

biiiiiiiiig birthday bash for you next week buddy. pre-game at dave's mom's house.

Bro...that was not a big deal at all...hahaha! You went nuts when I told you...anyway...Yes this weekend is going to be off the hook!

Thanks for being understanding. Wont happen again though.

Really cant wait for sat!! Surprises are in store!!!