Clubplanet Nightlife Community

djais closing party and my bday review

first off just wanna thank evryone who came out to celebrate with me what a blast want to thank bon and kip to for allways making me feel like im at home when im at djais

what a night place was out of control joe giorgio is the man he killed that place

best part of the night was the ties evryone had them on i felt like rambo with it on my head this is deff a night i will never forget

R.I P. DJAIS......UNTIL NEXT SUMMER, BACK DOOR REUNION!!!!!!!!! :)

To Bon, Kip, Toro: You RULE! I can't tell u how much fun I've had with my "boys" this summer. The BackDoor Crew knows how to party. Can't wait for another Bon Salad, Kip being my pimp and finding me boys, and Toro trying to still learn how to do the Adrienne Ass Shake

To the frequent Sunday Crew: i can't wait for next summer....beach house what?

Rydell, Noots, Dan Fury, Klutch, Tony, and the other board boys: I WILL MISS YOU til we do it again DJAIS STYLE next summer.

DJAIS IS THE FUCKING DEVIL.............CANT WAIT TO GO TO CHURCH NEXT SUMMR AND REPENT ALL MY SINS TO FATHER BON!!!!

Originally posted by bonsolidd

DJAIS IS THE FUCKING DEVIL.............CANT WAIT TO GO TO CHURCH NEXT SUMMR AND REPENT ALL MY SINS TO FATHER BON!!!!

insane time sorry we missed you babe!!!

next summerrrr what? exactly.........but i am sick of hearing all of your filthy sins girl! I had enough turn yourself around already!