Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monday Night

fineones

Originally posted by fineones

also tomorrow night at 745 theres this firework show by this phatty artist in central park ...its a nice date thingy

That's what i was talking about B4 !

:laugh:

yeah, this girl im going with has heard of the artist. Should be a good date night indeed :makeout:;)

Originally posted by fkornre

so how bout them GIANTS...:laugh: :laugh: what a joke...they suck...shockey is shit and fassels is a dumbass...

35-32....and u got Wash next week...can u say 0 and 3....:laugh: :laugh: :blown:

The Giants are 1-1 now, not 0-2

and yes, Shockey was shut down, but the Giants made a valiant effort. they came back to tie the score, and it was a great game.

Oh well, they can still make up for it.

Originally posted by gmccookny

The Giants are 1-1 now, not 0-2

and yes, Shockey was shut down, but the Giants made a valiant effort. they came back to tie the score, and it was a great game.

Oh well, they can still make up for it.

oops...ur right....my bad...i jumped the gun on that one...:aright: good catch...but the giants still suck

...i watched the game in its entirety...it was thoroughly entertaining...i was disapointed ofcourse - how can you not be if you're a giants fan...but dallas deserved to win - they not only took them for 3 out of 4 quarters, they took advantage of the giant's mistakes...either way, good game...

..as far as all the shockey bullshit...that's all it is...entertaining that he's got some of you all riled up - in either direction...i dont give a shit at this point...we all do dumb shit....the proof will be this year and the years to come on how he defines himself...until then, i dont care who or what he says, fucks, etc...