Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stack's pics.......AND 9/11 TAT!!!!!....DAMM WE'RE SEXY

roddigga

tommy..........how bout stop being a spectator and get yo ass out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................

temptschick.........do you want to be one of our dancers for our BOY BAND....?????????????????................ digga best see you out saturday, i will lodge you at a HOTEL if needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........it is a special event, STACKS B-DAY!!!!!!!...........which means B-DAY cake, then after dinner mints for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and stardo, zip it chicken fajita!!!!!!!!.................you always look DAMM FREEGIN SEXY, even in this pic.............i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!

oh and there is one of you planting a nice one on me at TEMPS!!!!!, VERY HOT PIC...........gets all the women jelous, ITS ON MY FRIDGE!!!!!!!!!!!

and stacked, perfect weekend for your B-DAY, right in the middle of a HURICANE!!!!!!!!!!, that'll leave all the SLINKIES HOME!!!!, THEY WOULDN'T WANT TO GET BLOWN AWAY IN THE WIND.......................MORE ROOM FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by roddigga

tommy..........how bout stop being a spectator and get yo ass out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................

temptschick.........do you want to be one of our dancers for our BOY BAND....?????????????????................ digga best see you out saturday, i will lodge you at a HOTEL if needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........it is a special event, STACKS B-DAY!!!!!!!...........which means B-DAY cake, then after dinner mints for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and stardo, zip it chicken fajita!!!!!!!!.................you always look DAMM FREEGIN SEXY, even in this pic.............i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!

oh and there is one of you planting a nice one on me at TEMPS!!!!!, VERY HOT PIC...........gets all the women jelous, ITS ON MY FRIDGE!!!!!!!!!!!

and stacked, perfect weekend for your B-DAY, right in the middle of a HURICANE!!!!!!!!!!, that'll leave all the SLINKIES HOME!!!!, THEY WOULDN'T WANT TO GET BLOWN AWAY IN THE WIND.......................MORE ROOM FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god stacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can go to deko now for your birthday!!!!!

:blown: im so dam happy today ( ok mabe a little disssapointed with life but nothing a few appletini's and deelite screaming in my ear cant fix)

:comit:

Originally posted by njstacked2

Red Shirt ???

I think it was red i was kinda shy and was looking away from him.

He told me he was going to get my # from you but I told him no he couldnt cause i have a boyfriend. Then he went to talk to you .

oh yeah than i ran away hahah

Originally posted by stardo

Oh my god stacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can go to deko now for your birthday!!!!!

:blown: im so dam happy today ( ok mabe a little disssapointed with life but nothing a few appletini's and deelite screaming in my ear cant fix)

:comit:

and you can come with us to Staten Island? :D :D

this is front page of the star ledger....please call me work. How could you keep this from your links? :kiss2:

Dave...I am working on my poses as we speak....

- was your shirt painted on Saturday night

I love those Straws @ Deko...they remind me of Slurpees from when the Stacked was in grade school....riding his bike for miles just to get the Slurpee! My favorite was the Cola mixed with Cherry....It was my own proprietery blend....

Bigtime...we should write a book about our fat days! No one did it like us!

Stardo....Describe this guy a little better....I think it was Dave from my gym...hahahahaha! He will be there Saturday! Holla!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

anyone take a picture of binoy and his brother.....please tell me someone did!!!!

stacked the camera will be ready and in full effect for your bday......watch your back fatty!!!!

wait................ so i wasnt FUCKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

binoy did have a brother at DEKO????????, oh my....so i guess that is why he looked confused when i was reflecting on all the summer moments!!!!!!!!!!

and he looked so confused when digga gave him a BIG OL HUG, when i said, "LOVE YA BINOY!!!!!!!!!!!!"

ahhhh, digga loved those big ol slurpees.........being a HEFTY ol meatball like myself as an adolecent, digga needed 3 of those just to make it back home!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and i still do!!!!!!!!!!!...................and the straws came in handy for when i got older!!!!!!!!!............................

LETS HAVE A PIG ROAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Hunny!!!

I am gonna try my best but I might get blown away on the way up!!!! And since you said BDAY cake, I have to come now!!!

Who's in your boy band...Of course I will be your dancer!!!!!

i used to snort pixie sticks.....................NO seriously!!!!!!, I DID!!!

temptschick..............look at DEKO PIC number 2 i think!!!!!!, that is the band.........actaully J/K those are just 3 sexy bitches....................the kid all the way to the LEFT, well he's GAY and he's in charge of our dancers.........we have him on the band to hit all those REALLY REALLY HIGH NOTES............

check out his shirt...............i wouldnt let him IRON it before he went out, so wrinkled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i used to snort pixie sticks.....................NO seriously!!!!!!, I DID!!!

temptschick..............look at DEKO PIC number 2 i think!!!!!!, that is the band.........actaully J/K those are just 3 sexy bitches....................the kid all the way to the LEFT, well he's GAY and he's in charge of our dancers.........we have him on the band to hit all those REALLY REALLY HIGH NOTES............

check out his shirt...............i wouldnt let him IRON it before he went out, so wrinkled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well you tell him to contact me and we'll set up some rehersal times!!!! Ok, so I know DonDiesel, which one is Stacks the Bday boy???

Originally posted by neena16

and you can come with us to Staten Island? :D :D

this is front page of the star ledger....please call me work. How could you keep this from your links? :kiss2:

you know i never keep anything from you links...

i talked to maddie today . im so happy for her and da hat

The baby is beauteous!!!!!! Are you ask me on a date to staten island links??? FRESH!!! hahaha she is calling me back so let me ask her if its ok first.