Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stack's pics.......AND 9/11 TAT!!!!!....DAMM WE'RE SEXY

roddigga

Deko- saturday night was sick! It really helped me get through the withdrawl feelings i have since temps/surf ended....Thanks to Binoy, Serge.....Good seeing my iron brother chris, and rod, dave, benson, stardo, danille, and whoever else.... Looking forward to this saturday night...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njbigtime

What happened hun? I hope everything is alright...

Excuse me darling your talking to Stardo here...

Please change the tone in your message....

Just cause i have been a little mushie over someone these past few months dont strip me of my Iron badges....

You know everything is alright;)

Cant wait to celebrate Stacked birthday on Sat:hug:

Originally posted by njstacked2

You see FK...that is the thing...I react without thinking...which is actually a good thing for a trader...

then u are well suited for a virgo...i am sometimes to obsessive compulsive but ppl have learned how to "kinda" handle me...i can be a real loose cannon...

I am so O.C.....Too Funny! If someone is a minute late I flip my shit bro...I am very "Timely" and organized....Bigtime...Can you expand on this? hahaha....

way too funny...i am very organized and timely myself...my desk is so clean...my drawers and files are neater than can be...at home when i clean the house i have certain places for the remotes and if they are moved while i am cleaning i get pissed...

Originally posted by stardo

Excuse me darling your talking to Stardo here...

Please change the tone in your message....

Just cause i have been a little mushie over someone these past few months dont strip me of my Iron badges....

You know everything is alright;)

Cant wait to celebrate Stacked birthday on Sat:hug:

ah that is my girl! Way to bounce back..........

Fk...that is why I worship Patrick Bateman....(American Psycho)....

In college I would be the first one to practice just to make sure I wasn't late....I would be there at 2:30....We did not have to be on the field until 3:30.....I would actually have dreams about being late to practice and not having enough time to put my equipment on.....It sounds sick but it is the truth...........................

Fk...that is why I worship Patrick Bateman....(American Psycho)....

In college I would be the first one to practice just to make sure I wasn't late....I would be there at 2:30....We did not have to be on the field until 3:30.....I would actually have dreams about being late to practice and not having enough time to put my equipment on.....It sounds sick but it is the truth...........................

way too funny...i can totally relate with you...i am the same way...i have had nights where i couldnt sleep so i stayed up all night to prep before i had to be certain places the next day...

Originally posted by deeelite1

Seeing how much Airfare and Hotel stay is in this resort about 5 miles south of Shady Acres.

I WANT PICTURES DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AT LEAST START FRESH AND LETS POST YOUR SATURDAY PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............OR SEND THEM TO ROD.........THE ONLY ONE I HAVE OF ME AND YOU IS FROM 3RD GRADE..........

Originally posted by roddigga

AT LEAST START FRESH AND LETS POST YOUR SATURDAY PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............OR SEND THEM TO ROD.........THE ONLY ONE I HAVE OF ME AND YOU IS FROM 3RD GRADE..........

I dont have a camera.

Originally posted by roddigga

that pic of u in the met hat and yankee jacket is classic.. you were sooooooooooo small

dee/stardo.. i believe shady acres is all booked up for the fall. you might wanna try shade central, but taxi transportation to and from is very expensive if they even go out there at all.

:blank:

Originally posted by dogekid

that pic of u in the met hat and yankee jacket is classic.. you were sooooooooooo small

dee/stardo.. i believe shady acres is all booked up for the fall. you might wanna try shade central, but taxi transportation to and from is very expensive if they even go out there at all.

:blank:

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop::jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: