Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stack's pics.......AND 9/11 TAT!!!!!....DAMM WE'RE SEXY

roddigga

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vsoto: thank you you are always so nice for no reason at all. That says alot about you.:)

Stacked: You know two wrong dont make a right and that im a class act. I said a big prayer for him last night and a big prayer thanking god for all of you . I love you and Court!!

Deeelite: Thats because my sausage links and piro bought me so man plitty necklace that i just counldnt pick. Besides im half spanish im aloud to clash wear a thong while im over weight and still look good. hahahah CRAWWWZZYYYY. PS. my daughter and i plucked the eyes out of the staples teddy bear last night:(

what is on everyone agenda this week other then getting blown away from the hurricane:(

Originally posted by stardo

Deeelite: Thats because my sausage links and piro bought me so man plitty necklace that i just counldnt pick. Besides im half spanish im aloud to clash wear a thong while im over weight and still look good. hahahah CRAWWWZZYYYY. PS. my daughter and i plucked the eyes out of the staples teddy bear last night:(

what is on everyone agenda this week other then getting blown away from the hurricane:(

Please tell me that poor teddy bear got yanked out of that garbage can again? I punched him 9 times in the face, you threw him, Alana threw him out, Your mom took him out, we punched him some more, then he got thrown out again.. Now he's Eye-less? Tomorrow lets Burn off some of his fur around his nose...Good Times!!

My plans for this week, well Thursay is going outside night with an umbrella in hopes that this hurricane will take me over to Radio City Music hall to see my Mariah Carey concert...:( Off all days for a hurricane to hit it HAS to be Thursday...My Luck.

Deeeee-Poppins

Originally posted by njstacked2

Work, Workingout and Muscle Maker Grill!

mmmmm...cucumber salad from muscle maker and the ramboo wrap hahah!

I HATE BANDANAS!!!!!!!!!

BANDAID SAMMICH (U KNOW WHO U ARE) : THANK YOU FOR THE BEAUTIFUL ROSES I CANT STOP STARING AT THEM I ALMOST BREATHED ONE UP MY NOSEY THIS MORNING. YOU ARE SO SPECIAL SOOOOOOOOOOO SPECIAL.

Originally posted by deeelite1

Please tell me that poor teddy bear got yanked out of that garbage can again? I punched him 9 times in the face, you threw him, Alana threw him out, Your mom took him out, we punched him some more, then he got thrown out again.. Now he's Eye-less? Tomorrow lets Burn off some of his fur around his nose...Good Times!!

My plans for this week, well Thursay is going outside night with an umbrella in hopes that this hurricane will take me over to Radio City Music hall to see my Mariah Carey concert...:( Off all days for a hurricane to hit it HAS to be Thursday...My Luck.

Deeeee-Poppins

HAHAHA STEVEN SMITH is definetly dead my mom put him outside this morning. awww i want to go to the concert!!! you think alana is to little to be taken to those things?

HAHAHA STEVEN SMITH is definetly dead my mom put him outside this morning. awww i want to go to the concert!!! you think alana is to little to be taken to those things?

Nooooo, take him out of the garbage....We need to torture some more.. We'll take him to San Genaro tomorrow after ripping out all of his stuffing and throw him on a BAHBEQUE grill next to sausages and onions... What a way to go!!

No she's not too little to go to those things.. please she's more mature than half the people I know.. and Unfortunately Its been sold out for months. I bought mine about 3 mos ago and It was the last one left.. Someone had cancelled. Here I was thinking how lucky I am and now its gonna get cancelled.. BOOOO-Hisss. Just another disappointment to add to the neverending list.

Originally posted by deeelite1

Nooooo, take him out of the garbage....We need to torture some more.. We'll take him to San Genaro tomorrow after ripping out all of his stuffing and throw him on a BAHBEQUE grill next to sausages and onions... What a way to go!!

No she's not too little to go to those things.. please she's more mature than half the people I know.. and Unfortunately Its been sold out for months. I bought mine about 3 mos ago and It was the last one left.. Someone had cancelled. Here I was thinking how lucky I am and now its gonna get cancelled.. BOOOO-Hisss. Just another disappointment to add to the neverending list.

your so funny you going by yourself ahhaha?

Originally posted by njstacked2

Adriana...Too Funny! Bringing back some old memories.....

I still know what you were wearing that day in the tanning salon....Do you remember my outfit? hahaha!

The Rambo Wrap is off the hook ...but I am a huge fan of the Turkey Balls.....holla!

:laugh: Tee hee. I would probably remember but i was to busy trying to save face from hitting the counter after i tripped over the chair hahahaha hahahh remeber I looked at you and said

"hey why the hell did you push me " you were like:confused:

i dont know what i would do with out all my chickens and monkey

My happy little world is so sad today. BANDAIDS!! I NEED BANDAIDS FOR MY HEART THAT EVERY POOKS AT!!!!!:mad:

I checked on Pricing for you to come along with me on my trip to Shade Central (despite the awful Transportation problems) and It wouldn't be that much more than what I'm paying for one person... but when I took a step back and thought things over this morning I realized..... IT'S NOT MUCH DIFFERENT FROM WHERE WE ARE NOW!!!

So lets just save the money and buy our JCL shirts instead.

Im going to the gym and im going to go home and eat all the ice cream in my freezer

WHEN YOU ARE ARE GONE I FEEL EMPTY

I LOOSE MY MIND

WHEN YOUR AROUND I TAKE FOR GRANTED

MOST OF OUR TIME

BABY YOU SAY THAT IM COLD AN SOMETIMES IM OUT OF CONTROL

BABY YOU KNOW HOW I AM.. IN THE END YOU WERE ALWAYS MY MAN

JUST LET ME BE WHEN IM CRAWWWWWWWWWZYYYY!!!!

i blasted that song on repeat all morning

OH YEAH JCL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BANDAID SAMMICH (U KNOW WHO U ARE) : THANK YOU FOR THE BEAUTIFUL ROSES I CANT STOP STARING AT THEM I ALMOST BREATHED ONE UP MY NOSEY THIS MORNING. YOU ARE SO SPECIAL SOOOOOOOOOOO SPECIAL.

:D

so much love for you egg n cheese.

rose bumps????

Originally posted by roddigga

deee MY LOVE!!!!!!!!.....you always get me w/ the STRAIGHT HAIR...........TOO BAD YOUR MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........AND IM AM SHADY, SHADY LIKE A TREE.......................

VERY HOT, HOT LIKE A TAMALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSCN3637.jpeg

you better stop tossing up all these ugly pics of me:mad:

Originally posted by roddigga

oh stop chicken fajita...........look in your in box @ WORK and look at digga's one eyed pic!!!!!!!!!! feel better bout yourself!!!!!!!!

even on your worse day you still look better then DAVE!!!!!!

STAY HOT, HOT LIKE MOJAVE!!!!!!!!!!!

HA!!!!! GOTCHA I WAS JUST FISHING FOR COMPLIMENTS

TO CHEER MYSELF UP

i NEED A GOOD HILL TO ROLL DOWN AT LUNCH TIME

HA!!!!! GOTCHA I WAS JUST FISHING FOR COMPLIMENTS

TO CHEER MYSELF UP

i NEED A GOOD HILL TO ROLL DOWN AT LUNCH TIME

DO YO WANT TO PLAY TAG WITH SCISSORS!!!!!!!!!, WE CAN COOL OFF W/ TERPINTINE IF WE GET TOO HOT!!!!!!!, YES HOT, HOT LIKE AN OVEN