Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for the ladies...

iamme

I'm not into one nighters but of course they occasionally happen. I would NEVER bring him to my home though. I am VERY picky about who comes into my home. I would rather go to his place so I can pick up and leave when I want, that way of I get a creepy vibe late in the game I can jet outta there.

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

and the guy who has a one night stand? what's he?

Yeah you're my kinda girl!

I would have to say definitly at his place so I have the freedom of leaving whenever I want but I'd have to say the handful on one nighters I've had have tended to not be at his or my place. For example, once on a cruise ship pier, pool table, stairs and the most frequent the park. :D The park used to be the favorite place me and an ex of mine would sometimes frequent after we broke up on a few occasions. I hope I don't sound skanky by posting this :blank:;)

Originally posted by hispm

don't consider yourself a slut...just a very friendly person;)

I like friendly people:D

my boss and i last night were discussing why young girls give up sex so easily these days and comparing the differences as to what it takes to get a girl to get in bed from say, 20 to 30 years ago against today. He swears that girls have lowered their standards and all a guy needs to do is buy a girl a bottle of water to get her panties off when 20 years ago you'd have to spend at least $300 before getting her in bed.

I personally THINK that because of the women's revolution, women and young girls CANNOT be considered sluts or what not because it's THEIR choice to fuck whoever they want! Why can't I fuck as amny ppl as i want whenever i want regardless of whether he deserves my pussy or not..i mean i want dick just as much as he wants my pussyy....:tongue:

we got into this whole heated and annoying discussion and of course, since he's old school, men can fuck as much as they want and women are considered sluts if the have one night stands..i dare to think otherwise...

so yea... i like friendly people toooooo....hehehhe :D

SCHMAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

my boss and i last night were discussing why young girls give up sex so easily these days and comparing the differences as to what it takes to get a girl to get in bed from say, 20 to 30 years ago against today. He swears that girls have lowered their standards and all a guy needs to do is buy a girl a bottle of water to get her panties off when 20 years ago you'd have to spend at least $300 before getting her in bed.

I personally THINK that because of the women's revolution, women and young girls CANNOT be considered sluts or what not because it's THEIR choice to fuck whoever they want! Why can't I fuck as amny ppl as i want whenever i want regardless of whether he deserves my pussy or not..i mean i want dick just as much as he wants my pussyy....:tongue:

we got into this whole heated and annoying discussion and of course, since he's old school, men can fuck as much as they want and women are considered sluts if the have one night stands..i dare to think otherwise...

so yea... i like friendly people toooooo....hehehhe :D

SCHMAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey, we give it up because...oh i don't know, we like sex just as much as a guy does. we've gotta have it too.

Originally posted by tranzwhore

hey, we give it up because...oh i don't know, we like sex just as much as a guy does. we've gotta have it too.

What a stupid outdated expression anyway... "give it up"... as if women don't have a sex drive that's *at least* as strong as that of most men, like we need to be tricked or coerced into sex, or something... wtf. :blank: