Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Karas Bday Party!

ras67

Hey! That reminds me! Did anyone else catch the fight outside of pravda on Friday night?? There was like 4 or 5 guys all rolling around on the ground - got some good face shots in - blood and everything. I think we stopped right in the middle of Boylston St. to watch :laugh:

well this past weekend was killer man :tongue:

hehehehe :D

actually we had a great time, did some drinking and dancing and feet hurting bitching at Q, and then headed to da dip, did some more dancing with comfy shoes this time and totally comtinued the birthday celebration, which was going fantabulous :hat:

then it was off to eddie and jim's for the lovely drunken after party, for some more details, which were so left out by the rest of the RIS clowns here goes........

willy T was in bed with 7 girls, and then there was a condom which was open and out of package found on the floor......

court totally RIPPED IT SICK and is so the next up and comer, as kara called it........no other dj measured up yesterday, as she was the one who had me dancing

jen was the most entertaining person of the day, to trying to open the wine bottle to spilling it out of her cup every where and making me almost pee my pants......

jim zoning out for a wee bit and then whippin out the wheelie, which did not have mizlissa inside :(, but having it there was close enough to having her there........

eddie t and his googily eyes, and his awesome recapping of jen's entertainment, why don't you just go out and buy your girl a fake bag, it is so worth it and she will never know

:laugh:

ras sleeping off and on and then everyone waking her up

jules well just being tiny and not being able to drink the most fabulous concoction known to woman, hehehehe, peach iced tea rules!!!!!

and then there was the cutest lil fucking dog ever, well yeah until he put a nice lil hole in my hand and then took a nice chunk out of my face :blown:

oh and one last animal was in the house, that flying rodent or marsupial or whatever it was, hehehehe, it was a wee bit scary looking :blank:

oh i totally forgot, the ex talk with ali was fun too, totally bonded, hehehehe

ok kids so does that sum the shit up for you a lil bit better.....and sorry but there were no invites made to any of the mens on this board, guess maybe next time we will think of inviing you guys, eventhough we all know you all will totally not show :tongue:

I would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARA, since today is your offical b-day

First stop for the weekend marathon was Q. Josh was dropping some nice tunes and even Karas favorite track Corrupt. It was great hanging out with everyone, way to many people to sit here and name. Jen was making me the nice BIG and STRONG drinks I was feeling pretty nice at 11 so by 1 was feeling really really nice Kara I hope that you liked your presents!! Yes thanks for reminding me Ali, Classic moment of the night was when Kara layed on the floor when Josh dropped Flowerz - hahahahaha

Ok so we all hop on the Taner K train and head over to the Dip, walk in around 2:30 with Michelle and Becca. Taner like always did a great job and was even dropping some surprises for us I even had people come up to me and was like, is Taner really playing Corrupt right now - hahaha. Went back and forth for a little while between Taner and Manny. Both had me shakin my booty. So now its time for me to get some latex done, but I only get it on my arm So I ask the guy to put RIS on my arm and he asked me if it was gang intials - hahhaha. Classic moment of the morning was the look on Taners face (everyone that saw it, knows what I am talking about) Hahahahaha. From the looks of it Kara seemed to be enjoying her bday celebration.

Ok so next stop on the train was the after after party at 6four7. Jim and Eddie thanks for being such great hosts, you boys sure know how to throw a party. I had a blasy hanging out there and getting completly wasted at 9am So we were all awaiting the battle of the year Court vs FunJen. Court def RIS - great job hun and very nice track selection. Unfortunatly all of Jens records were lost at Logan so she could not spin but she did have a good photo shoot - hahaha. Jen thanks for entertaining us and now we all know why your nickname is FunJen, you crack me up - hahaha. Rachel took a nap here and there - hahaha. Yes and Peach Ice Tea def RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok thats all I can really remember night now, I had to use all the energy I have to write that and now I have steam coming out of my ears, so I need to go and take a nap at my desk real quick. This was def one of the best weekends that I have had, I really had a great time and Kara I hope that you had fun celebrating on your bday weekend cause I know for sure that I did. We def RIS this weekend.

CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WILLY T train - next stop classics night