whats your favorite club?

Felix_Leiter

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nybeauty

since the whole summer i was in nj i would have to say jenkinsons and djais :rock:

For the summer was Djais. However, favorite club EVER would have to be Exit when it first opened. I will never forget that place when it opened. As I walk in the space was tremendous, lights were crazy, bungie (sp) jumpers, Trapeze artists, everyone looked good, people hangin from the ceiling by sheets, and then they had snow drop in the middle of the night. It's a fuckin shame that it had to go to SHIT. I dont think I will ever step foot in there again.

Originally posted by origskeemr

For the summer was Djais. However, favorite club EVER would have to be Exit when it first opened. I will never forget that place when it opened. As I walk in the space was tremendous, lights were crazy, bungie (sp) jumpers, Trapeze artists, everyone looked good, people hangin from the ceiling by sheets, and then they had snow drop in the middle of the night. It's a fuckin shame that it had to go to SHIT. I dont think I will ever step foot in there again.

i havent been to EXIT so im wondering what's diff now?

yes that place was the shittttttttttt.......no more though.:(

BUT, my fav. club is Temp's...i heart the energy in the place...it makes the night sooo fun.:party:

i havent been to EXIT so im wondering what's diff now?

I havent been there in a long time either, but I can tell you what I dont like anymore. I enjoyed the club cause it had all the shit I mentioned before (Trapeze artists, people hanging from the ceiling, etc.) cause no other club had the same atmosphere IMO. He became greedy by having the price set at $30, but when his club would pack up he would raise the price due to the fact that people were still coming and would still pay (I dunno why but it pissed me off). He knew he had a set crowd so he stopped all his shows that I mentioned. Denny and Eddie split up and it was good hearing them 2 play together. Then he began to let anyone in no matter age or dress code which made the crowd begin to suck. Then he started his 18+ party on Fridays with Tony Draper and stole all those kids money. He really raped those kids because I dont think they know what that club use to be like. All in all the music sucks and the club sucks IMO.

I havent been there in a long time either, but I can tell you what I dont like anymore. I enjoyed the club cause it had all the shit I mentioned before (Trapeze artists, people hanging from the ceiling, etc.) cause no other club had the same atmosphere IMO. He became greedy by having the price set at $30, but when his club would pack up he would raise the price due to the fact that people were still coming and would still pay (I dunno why but it pissed me off). He knew he had a set crowd so he stopped all his shows that I mentioned. Denny and Eddie split up and it was good hearing them 2 play together. Then he began to let anyone in no matter age or dress code which made the crowd begin to suck. Then he started his 18+ party on Fridays with Tony Draper and stole all those kids money. He really raped those kids because I dont think they know what that club use to be like. All in all the music sucks and the club sucks IMO.

well now that there's no more djais where would u suggest to go hang out? :blank:

well now that there's no more djais where would u suggest to go hang out? :blank:

Are you from Jersey and if so where? South Park is good but its in North Jersey. Nice looking crowd and music is like Djais. You have to dress nice though. If I go to the city the only place I go to is Arc. I like to go there late night though after a night of drinkin and just throw on a Puma outfit and sneakers. Dance about 2 hours then hit the bodega across the street for some 22's and then go back into the club. VERY CHEAP NIGHT with great music.

If your from Jersey and I know where I can tell you some places to go prob. I'm more into lounges now though.

Are you from Jersey and if so where? South Park is good but its in North Jersey. Nice looking crowd and music is like Djais. You have to dress nice though. If I go to the city the only place I go to is Arc. I like to go there late night though after a night of drinkin and just throw on a Puma outfit and sneakers. Dance about 2 hours then hit the bodega across the street for some 22's and then go back into the club. VERY CHEAP NIGHT with great music.

If your from Jersey and I know where I can tell you some places to go prob. I'm more into lounges now though.

im from SI, but i havent been hanging out in the city like b4 so i was wondering what u would recommend...im also into lounges once in a while going to a good club doesnt hurt ;)

im from SI, but i havent been hanging out in the city like b4 so i was wondering what u would recommend...im also into lounges once in a while going to a good club doesnt hurt ;)

I figured that from your Location haha. I just didnt understand the trips to Djais. Anyway if you dont mind the drive and you like Djais you will prob like Deko Lounge, Sandbar, South Park, and Taste (Although havent heard much about Taste in a while).

I'm tryin to get everyone from NY to go to South Park one Saturday night so everyone can meet one another and see what goes on in Jersey. They keep sayin they will go but never come through.

I figured that from your Location haha. I just didnt understand the trips to Djais. Anyway if you dont mind the drive and you like Djais you will prob like Deko Lounge, Sandbar, South Park, and Taste (Although havent heard much about Taste in a while).

I'm tryin to get everyone from NY to go to South Park one Saturday night so everyone can meet one another and see what goes on in Jersey. They keep sayin they will go but never come through.

im deff down to go, i loved djais it's basically SI crowd everyone i met there was from SI...ive been to deko, music was gr8!!! i went on a fri everyone was in seaside so it wasn't packed but i still had a gr8 time, my gf's and i r thinking of going to sandbar one of these weekends

im deff down to go, i loved djais it's basically SI crowd everyone i met there was from SI...ive been to deko, music was gr8!!! i went on a fri everyone was in seaside so it wasn't packed but i still had a gr8 time, my gf's and i r thinking of going to sandbar one of these weekends

Sandbar is okay and you will prob like it, but if you went on a Friday in the summer you wouldn't feel the same. It was a every weekend thing to hit up Sandbar on Friday night and then wake up and go down to Seaside for the rest of the weekend. It's still fun, but during the summer that place is mobbed and everyone is having a good time as you enjoy the boats and water right next to you.

Make a trip to North Jersey and go to South Park with a couple of freinds and I will promise you that you will have a great time. Bring money though cause its not that cheap of a night. Then again I drink a lot lol.

...not really into clubs anymore lol......miss the tunnel.......old factory.....the beginning of sat night at exit with denny and eddie...........roxy fri with boris.........

...now...tempts...smaller....more energy then the kiddie crack whore infested city clubs have become............