Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats your favorite club?

Felix_Leiter

Originally posted by misk

...not really into clubs anymore lol......miss the tunnel.......old factory.....the beginning of sat night at exit with denny and eddie...........roxy fri with boris.........

...now...tempts...smaller....more energy then the kiddie crack whore infested city clubs have become............

old Sf was bangin. Arabian Nights was by far the best party I have EVER been too.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by solbeam

Tunnel: for the memories alone...introduced me to the music and the scene as a whole...:sigh:

sing it sistah! :(

I was going to tunnel when i was 16 yrs old...old skool roxy when i was 17.....Factory when when I was 18/19.

It's really a shame some people missed what we all got to be part of. The insanity!!! omg...dancing for 9-10 hrs straight SOBER! No energy drinks, no nothing....just pure energy, vibe, and CHOONS!!!

now...nothing. I don't give any club half of the rating that i gave the ones above. Centro would be the only one that comes somewhat close....but it's just not enuf. Smaller venues like Filter, Le Souk, and Sullivan Room are where it's at.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

u dont even know how bad that team was....it wasnt even the talent we had..the coach was so horrible..its like he purposely went out there to lose games...horrible

The only talent you guys had was called Duran.... :laugh: :laugh:

I will never forget Jeff and his air ball when he heard Carrie count down!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by marcid21

now...nothing. I don't give any club half of the rating that i gave the ones above. Centro would be the only one that comes somewhat close....but it's just not enuf. Smaller venues like Filter, Le Souk, and Sullivan Room are where it's at.

I couldn't agree more....would love to see what these new places come up with though...if they ever open

Originally posted by naughtybabe

The only talent you guys had was called Duran.... :laugh: :laugh:

I will never forget Jeff and his air ball when he heard Carrie count down!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

jeff was the fuckin worst yo...he swore he was good...before our first tryout he had us all hyped about him starting shooting guard...and his work ethic...we're all thinkin we should respect this kid

fuckin first practice rolls around and im like WHAT THE FUCK!!! THIS KID CANT EVEN DRIBBLE!!

Dahran (for ur non spellin ass)...was good..nigga just couldnt keep his grades up...ok leme rephrase that..nigga couldnt pass 3/5 classes...

dont 4get Phee or Tesh..the team had talent..especially my sophmore yr with Damir and Vito and Eamon...too bad our coach was who he was

Hmmm......I think I agree w/Origskeemr - Exit was soooo hot back when it first opened.....just amazing....had REALLY good nights there.....

Also LOVED One51 and Centro-Fly back like 2000-2001....

Now I'd say South Park - close to home, nice atmosphere, good music w/big dance floor, plus lots of cozy places to sit....and always a good crowd...!