Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i guess the Giants.........

Felix_Leiter

Never thought I would be rooting for the Cowboys (Jets fan), but then again - Shockey had to run his stupid mouth at Parcels... have a little respect for a player that would disrespect one of the best coaches in the NFL. Especially the last guy that we have to thank for bringing a championship to NY. Next week the Giants will hear my cheers... :)

Btw - Shockey might think that he is good and so migh the fans, but the guy needs to earn his respect... and you earn your respect on the field, not with your comments.

I fucking hate Matt Bryant. What the fuck would possess him to kick like that. I dont get it. The Giants had the fucking game, and they let it go with a stupid fucking play like that.

That had to be one of the stupidest plays I have ever seen. Whoever called it should be fired. Matt Bryant should get his ass kicked by everyone on that fucking team.

Even if Matt Bryant doesn't squib kick it, he should've kicked to the middle of the field. Somebody touches the ball, the clock starts, and Dallas has time for one desperation play. Most likely, the game is over.

He kicks the ball out of bounds and Dallas gets the ball on the 40. Probably one of the most dissapointing loses I've seen besides the playoff choke in San Fran last year. I hope this doesn't come back to bite them in the ass if they are in playoff contention at the end of the year. Especially a loss to a division opponent that we were 7 1/2 point favorites over.

Matt Fucking Bryant!!!!!!!! Well, he can't let this sit with him too long because it might come down to him again on Sunday against Washington.

:mad:

Originally posted by vicman

lol!!!!

and this is the biggest problem w/ the giants. any team can have a bad day, but the giants constantly lose against teams they should beat.

The Giants are really good at playing to the level of their competition.

Yea, fuckin Giants man!!! WTF was up with that kick?

I was at the game and fucking left with 11 seconds left and ended up watching OT at my house!!!!

I wanted to stay, but I was with Cowgirl fans who wanted to leave.

GGRRRR!!!!!

Here's a pic of me and Moz at the game.

No, that's not a Sehorn jersey he has on, it's a Cowgirl jersey.

attachment.php?s=&postid=1717683

Originally posted by piro8

Probably one of the most dissapointing loses I've seen besides the playoff choke in San Fran last year. I hope this doesn't come back to bite them in the ass if they are in playoff contention at the end of the year. Especially a loss to a division opponent that we were 7 1/2 point favorites over.

Man, they really needed to win this game to be up 2-0 on Philly and tied with Washington. The NFC East is gonna be very tight this year and they need all the division wins they can get, especially one like that, that they shoulda had.

I'm still shocked by that stupid fucking kick. What a stupid way to lose a game.

Originally posted by DarrellG

Yea, fuckin Giants man!!! WTF was up with that kick?

I was at the game and fucking left with 11 seconds left and ended up watching OT at my house!!!!

I wanted to stay, but I was with Cowgirl fans who wanted to leave.

GGRRRR!!!!!

Here's a pic of me and Moz at the game.

No, that's not a Sehorn jersey he has on, it's a Cowgirl jersey.

attachment.php?s=&postid=1717683

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: