Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny Tsettos!!!

jarmenio

This Wednesday at Club Abyss Guest DJ Denny Tsettos joins Resident DJ Manny The Greek on the main floor. DJ Unique in the Vibe Lounge. And check out DJ Klutch in Room#3. 18 for Everyone to enter!!! E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Comps/Guestlist.

For the Fall/Winter Abyss will be have Special Offers every Wednesday. All ladies regardless of age will be admitted free till 11pm. Our new drink price menu is as follows:

9pm-10pm-$1 Beers/Drinks

10pm-11pm-$2 Beers/Drinks

11pm-Close-$3 Beers/Drinks

Take Advandage of this cause you cant find that anywhere else.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jarmenio

This Wednesday at Club Abyss Guest DJ Denny Tsettos joins Resident DJ Manny The Greek on the main floor. DJ Unique in the Vibe Lounge. And check out DJ Klutch in Room#3. 18 for Everyone to enter!!! E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Comps/Guestlist.

For the Fall/Winter Abyss will be have Special Offers every Wednesday. All ladies regardless of age will be admitted free till 11pm. Our new drink price menu is as follows:

9pm-10pm-$1 Beers/Drinks

10pm-11pm-$2 Beers/Drinks

11pm-Close-$3 Beers/Drinks

Take Advandage of this cause you cant find that anywhere else.

is it Free drinks from 8-9PM???:D

Originally posted by vsoto212

You should of heard JOE @ the WMC when he yelled TSETTOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS in a conference room during while it was in progress.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

victor soto

Yes, Yes!! That was an instant classic. It was in the middle of a fashion show. He scurred the shit out of the models walking on the runway. I almost pissed my pants. He was trying to promote, thats all.

Originally posted by asuave

Yes, Yes!! That was an instant classic. It was in the middle of a fashion show. He scurred the shit out of the models walking on the runway. I almost pissed my pants. He was trying to promote, thats all.

Wasnt he wearing his robe too!! LOL Oh Mannn!! That kid is one of a kind! lol

All about when he was by the pool with the robe and the drink in his hand!!

"TSEETTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOSSSS!"

Def an INSTANT CLASSIC!!!

Originally posted by milleniapro

Joey and Vic are u guys ready for WMC 2004 then sat night @ menage that was the best night that I ever had

O hell yeah we are ready. You better be ready too Alen, lolol. Menage was a great night. Thank god we didnt go to SPACE and pay $100 and just stand still. But again we could of chilled at the patio. Great times guys GREAT TIMES......

victor soto

Originally posted by jarmenio

You better not cause I recall one year I wasnt going to Miami then I went cause someone talked me into it and then that person NEVER CAME!

it was not my fault,

1. deme obviously doesnt care for any of my friends smoking pot in his club :laugh::mad:

2. i didnt know she was such a whore!!! :laugh: