Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review of Taste!!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not even involved in any of this...

I am just getting tired of reading all the negative bs on Taste, and everyone starting shit with Carl...

Aside from the fact that many of the guys fucking with him dont know him, I think its just immature to feed more fuel to the fire and instigate stuff like this...

As for the change of heart...

None...

The one issue I had with Carl was dealt with in person... and is not an issue anymore...

We are square...

Originally posted by njstacked2

Fill in the blank.

LOL

Don't flatter yourself.....

Why are you posting on a Taste thread anyway if you hate it so much??

PS: Here's the deal....don't say shit to me and I promise I won't say shit to you OK??? This is the easy way.

or get in touch with me and we can discuss the other way.

End of discussion

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I am not even involved in any of this...

I am just getting tired of reading all the negative bs on Taste, and everyone starting shit with Carl...

Aside from the fact that many of the guys fucking with him dont know him, I think its just immature to feed more fuel to the fire and instigate stuff like this...

Thanks for saying something Jon, no reason to be involved though.... like I said it's simple.....

stacked bigtime slinky whoever else..... don't associate with me, it's very simple shut your fucking mouths and keep your comments to yourself and I won't say anything to you DEal???

Originally posted by carguy19

Thanks for saying something Jon, no reason to be involved though.... like I said it's simple.....

stacked bigtime slinky whoever else..... don't associate with me, it's very simple shut your fucking mouths and keep your comments to yourself and I won't say anything to you DEal???

then stop meantioning me in your posts! Get a clue

Jon...I never put down Taste...because I have never been there.....I put down the way he promotes and reacts to peoples comments...........I do not see Binoy, Sergio, Jarmenio or even Billy acting like this.....

Carl...If you were not talking about Bigtime or Slinkyboy I would be very suprised.......

Originally posted by carguy19

Sorry guys, didn't mean to ruin your fun..... I'm done with all this BS, you won't hear another word about it, my bad

No problem Carl. Apology excepted!....Just keep your fat mouth shut and stop typing about Taste b/c that's the only thing that is ruining our fun!..hahahaha