Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: groovefire

tinybutterfli

I went to the reopening of Buzz at Nation on Friday. You all must come down to check it out! Anyhow, the 2nd dj in the main room, Implicit, dropped junior jack - esamba (original mix). I ran around telling everyone that would listen "This is on the cd that groovefire sent me!" :kiss2: Haha, I'm the worst trainspotter in the world so I was so excited to hear a track I could name! (and remember where I knew it from)

:D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

ah okay. I wasn't there that night. What was your impression of Buzz/Nation?

A little cracked out, upstairs around the balcony at least, but I had a blast. Me and my brother flew into DC at 10, went to Nation, partied until 6:15ish, back to airport, 7:30am flight home, was in bed by 11am. :)

Originally posted by groovefire

A little cracked out, upstairs around the balcony at least, but I had a blast. Me and my brother flew into DC at 10, went to Nation, partied until 6:15ish, back to airport, 7:30am flight home, was in bed by 11am. :)

:aright: its only open till 4:30 am now but I'm hoping that will change once the party is there again for a while.

I love that venue!