Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sooo. . . . .what is going on this week?

vicman

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Booze, lots of it, invite friends over, have fun. Tape the windows if it's going to be really bad. Feeling lucky and the storm hits us straight on? then make sure to head out for a bit when you're in the eye of the storm. Don't stray too far and be ready for a quick run back to the house. I know some people that like to have a quick pool party in the eye, doesn't last long, but you get a quick dip in the pool. and yes, the going outside stuff during the eye is incredibly stupid, but then so are most people.

I'm glad I park my car in a underground parking garage, just hope it doesn't flood.

Originally posted by kken

www.apafilm.org

they have a film festival every oct, i think it's oct 9-11 this year. i volunteered to be a volunteer but i never went to do anything volunteerish... i don't like asian people lol.

*pad*pad*pad*

btw, the latin film fest starts this week. well it's supposed to start.

http://www.oas.org/FilmFestival/2003/pages/filmguide.htm

i'm hoping a lot of hot hispanic chicks go this year as well. . . oh yeah, and the movies are pretty good too. :D

Originally posted by vicman

*pad*pad*

btw, kken, are there tons of hot asian chicks at these meetings?

i haven't been to a single meeting. you can ask ray, he spun at APA's last happy hour but then... he don't like asian girls either lol.

according to 'henry' he said the girls are all over the range.

Originally posted by revaluation

better come to Anzu's on Wed to get out your dancing for the week. Looks like everybody's gonna be holed up in a basement for the weekend.

There will be some mad bangin' tribal house goodness going on Wednesday!!

em141.gif

sweet, i'll be moving buncha stuff on weds, i'll be there after. please don't let them turn that front part into some vip section... unless the vip is me hehe. see ya there!

Originally posted by kken

sweet, i'll be moving buncha stuff on weds, i'll be there after. please don't let them turn that front part into some vip section... unless the vip is me hehe. see ya there!

i thought you were not going out this week . . .:rolleyes:

we knew you would cave in :laugh:

Originally posted by vicman

kken is screwed. now he'll be forced to go out everynight of the week.

no i'm going to become one of those people who move into a neighborhood because they are there all the time... and then turn into a resident who bitches about the late nite noise! :mad:

Originally posted by revaluation

better come to Anzu's on Wed to get out your dancing for the week. Looks like everybody's gonna be holed up in a basement for the weekend.

There will be some mad bangin' tribal house goodness going on Wednesday!!

em141.gif

if everyone is going, i will try to stop by and check it out ;)