Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sooo. . . . .what is going on this week?

vicman

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and yet another event for the week:

the Asian Pacific American Film organization is having a happy hour/fundraiser at Saki this Thursday from 8pm+ at Saki. i have no idea who is spinning there but whoever it is better have some goddamn alice deejay.

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

I'll be going to Anzu for nietzche... the rest of the week is questionable for me.

gee i dunno about wednesday. the line up might not motivate me enough to go out . . . :rolleyes:

who am i kidding, with the hurricane and shit i'm putting everything on hold . . . and yeah aside from the fact that i don't go out-out during the week.

Originally posted by kken

and yet another event for the week:

the Asian Pacific American Film organization is having a happy hour/fundraiser at Saki this Thursday from 8pm+ at Saki. i have no idea who is spinning there but whoever it is better have some goddamn alice deejay.

why are you so well informed on the asian pacific film organization? do they show asian pacific films or what is the deal? do they have a web site?

Originally posted by vicman

why are you so well informed on the asian pacific film organization? do they show asian pacific films or what is the deal? do they have a web site?

www.apafilm.org

they have a film festival every oct, i think it's oct 9-11 this year. i volunteered to be a volunteer but i never went to do anything volunteerish... i don't like asian people lol.

yeah ok so this whole concept of riding out a hurricane is a foreign concept to me. someone explain to me what it entails and what one should do to get ready.

Buy lots of bungee cords, a tennis ball machine, a napsack and plenty of TP. Once you have the items you'll simply cowar in the lowest point of your domicile and wait for all hell to break loose.

yeah ok so this whole concept of riding out a hurricane is a foreign concept to me. someone explain to me what it entails and what one should do to get ready.

this is my first hurricane, too. i'm kinda excited about going to the store and stocking up on provisions - booze, chips, beer, cookies, maybe some popcorn...

Originally posted by rockyblue

this is my first hurricane, too. i'm kinda excited about going to the store and stocking up on provisions - booze, chips, beer, cookies, maybe some popcorn...

Just a suggestion:

You might want to not go nutz on perishable items...(milk, eggs, etc.)

If your power goes out... that's the first thing that will go bad.

www.apafilm.org

they have a film festival every oct, i think it's oct 9-11 this year. i volunteered to be a volunteer but i never went to do anything volunteerish... i don't like asian people lol.

*pad*

btw, thanx for the link, a couple of people from work might be interested in this. of course i'm talking about the computer guy and the statistics lady. :rolleyes: