Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Dip

SFsuperstar

Long story, but I was at SF too on Saturday, TOO FUNNY! How late did you stay? Me and my boyz made it to 3pm, and we were gonna stay longer cuz JP was just starting to riiiiiiiiiip it (;)) but then one of my boyz got sick so we had to bail :(

Did it get better after 3? The circles were going nuts when we left! What were you wearing, maybe I saw you?? I had on a white hat and a black shirt with white paint marks that just said 'Loverboy'. Sick, sick time as always lol!

I got there around 10am cause we were stuck in mad traffic. the hudson hghwy was closed, did you run into that shit? there was some bike race. We stayed til like 6pm and the music was def gettin better but we knew we had to leave cause we had to get to work today. I had on a mini skirt, a white shirt and a black leather hat on. i saw a kid with white pants on the dance floor with SF boxers on?? I though i was gonna see more weird peeps there, but i'm glad i didn't. That place is a fuckin sauna!!! I love it though....

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Long story, but I was at SF too on Saturday, TOO FUNNY! How late did you stay? Me and my boyz made it to 3pm, and we were gonna stay longer cuz JP was just starting to riiiiiiiiiip it (;)) but then one of my boyz got sick so we had to bail :(

Did it get better after 3? The circles were going nuts when we left! What were you wearing, maybe I saw you?? I had on a white hat and a black shirt with white paint marks that just said 'Loverboy'. Sick, sick time as always lol!

Whats your name? I don't know if i've met you before maybe. I didn't see many boston peeps there did you?

you guys were at Sound Factory??? Did you hear about this?

Man dies on club's dance floor

(NY Daily News) A 21-year-old New Jersey man died early yesterday morning after collapsing on the dance floor of a popular midtown nightclub, police said.

Michael Spano, of Roselle Park, N.J., was out with several friends at the Sound Factory nightclub on W. 46th St. when he fell unconscious and dropped to the floor just after 2 a.m., police said.

His friends called 911 and paramedics rushed Spano to St. Clare's Hospital, where he was pronounced dead soon after arrival, police said.

Spano's family told investigators that he had been taking medication for a blood disorder and an enlarged heart, police said. There were no signs of trauma. An autopsy will be performed to determine the exact cause of death.

The Sound Factory, a 30,000-square-foot, four-level club with smoke machines and a million-dollar sound system, has been the target of several recent police raids that cracked down on drug sales, including a large Ecstasy buy-and-bust this past February.

Calls to the club for comment were not answered.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

you guys were at Sound Factory??? Did you hear about this?

Man dies on club's dance floor

(NY Daily News) A 21-year-old New Jersey man died early yesterday morning after collapsing on the dance floor of a popular midtown nightclub, police said.

Michael Spano, of Roselle Park, N.J., was out with several friends at the Sound Factory nightclub on W. 46th St. when he fell unconscious and dropped to the floor just after 2 a.m., police said.

His friends called 911 and paramedics rushed Spano to St. Clare's Hospital, where he was pronounced dead soon after arrival, police said.

Spano's family told investigators that he had been taking medication for a blood disorder and an enlarged heart, police said. There were no signs of trauma. An autopsy will be performed to determine the exact cause of death.

The Sound Factory, a 30,000-square-foot, four-level club with smoke machines and a million-dollar sound system, has been the target of several recent police raids that cracked down on drug sales, including a large Ecstasy buy-and-bust this past February.

Calls to the club for comment were not answered.

thats fucked up!!!!!!!! Someone dies and everything goes on as normal. Wow. I'm suprised more people don't od or faint there. It is seriously about 110 degrees there!

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

thats fucked up!!!!!!!! Someone dies and everything goes on as normal. Wow. I'm suprised more people don't od or faint there. It is seriously about 110 degrees there!

U should have gone to Twilo :laugh:

people taken out and things always just continued

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

Whats your name? I don't know if i've met you before maybe. I didn't see many boston peeps there did you?

My name is Brian, I don't know if we met before (seems like I meet 500 peeps everytime I go to SF!) What's your name? I didn't really see any Boston peeps at all that night. Me and my boyz were just kinda doin' our own thing ;) ;) I remember seeing a hott-E wearing a nice lil' mini skirt and a hat that looked like it coulda been leather. I was peepin' her for a while, if it wuz you... very nice to see you there ;)

That is so messed up that a kid died. I can't believe it. We didn't get there 'til like 5am or so, so we never woulda seen him. That's really sad actually :(

It was SO FUCKING HOT in there. It's cool though, cuz even though it's like 120 degrees, and you can't move 2 inches, and JP loopz the song for like 60 mins, it just feels like you're in some other world... like in a crazy ass jungle or something and you start acting on animal instinct and shit ;)

The kid died Saturday morning...he was at the Friday night party.

The Dip was great. Taner played Corrupt for me so I was very happy :) Other highlights for me were Kenny's Back, Blackwater, Crown, I Know You Love Me Too, Flow, Idol (for FJ...the look on his face after it was done was priceless), probably a lot more but I can't really remember right now.

His room closed around 9 and Chris DeSimone was still wrecking um I mean playing in the back room.

Special guest coming in Oct....SF Superstar you'll be all over this ;)

XOOX

you would not have seen him since he died SATURDAY morning!

anyways, back on topic, the DIP was a good time.

liquid latex is funny.

not so funny coming off.

though i would NOT know that from personal experience, before any of you get any ideas that i had like a latex shirt painted on... thanks anyways. :P