Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What ever happen to Lieven?

jamiroguy1

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

You also told me you wear Red Door cologne. It was weird because I didn't ask you :confused::laugh:;)

It smelled good nonetheless :aright:

Oh I think I said... "Never leave me with you alone." not "I wear Red Door cologne." lol All jokes aside, I don't know what the heck I was trying to say there, tiny :)

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

Oh I think I said... "Never leave me with you alone." not "I wear Red Door cologne." lol All jokes aside, I don't know what the heck I was trying to say there, tiny :)

Never leave me with you alone? :confused: I didn't do anything to you while we were alone!! :mad: Wait, when were we alone? I'm so confused :confused::(

Never leave me with you alone? :confused: I didn't do anything to you while we were alone!! :mad: Wait, when were we alone? I'm so confused :confused::(

Sorry, that was a joke on top of a joke on top of another joke... I was just trying to think of something that rhymed with "I wear Red Door Cologne."

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you sure? I have a feeling we are gonna be smackin' you a lot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:whip2:

Sorry, that was a joke on top of a joke on top of another joke... I was just trying to think of something that rhymed with "I wear Red Door Cologne."

quote:

Are you sure? I have a feeling we are gonna be smackin' you a lot

:whip2:

;):whip:

teheehee :tongue:

So no one remembers Lieven DeGeynt from Buzz :(... He used to spin there all the time back in the day.

i've only been going to buzz since i mived here 2 1/2 years ago. maybe some of the old skool dc people know about him.

Originally posted by djbuster

lieven and scott split ways about 3 years ago. lieven kept the buzzlife clothing line - but he never really did much with that.

he also owned musicNow the record store-which eventually got bought and turned into yoshitoshi.

do you miss him jamiroguy?

:)

Buster Bus!!! Do you know what time you are spinning on Friday? Please tell me late late late in the evening! I'm trying to figure out if I can make it. I don't wanna miss your set! :(

• 2 years later...

I remember Lieven in the good ol' days (we're talking mid-90's), he really rocked the house with his sets, and even though he was on every Friday, I always looked forward to hearing him spin. Seeing him at the Final Party brought back memories for me and it was great to see him again.